3......alag.......

Bondita was busy since morning....afterall its her brother's wedding........the family has decided to wedding at their home only..makung bondita more busy.....she felt good to have experience first wedding in her family....

She was happy for his brother...afterall he is going to start a new life...and that too with love of his life......she knew finding true love is too difficult.....

But there was something she is hiding....yes it was her emotion....her memories... She was remembering ..few years... This scenerio was about to happen but before they could even olan... Everything shattered... He left her...or we can say... His thoughts made bondita to broke the alliance ....

She knew.. no matter how much happy or big day its for her brother... She still has to face some cruel mentality of people during the whole wedding functions.....she knew everyone will taunt her.. or maybe raise questions..but she has to be strong.. strong enough to answer them back and make them realise their mistake.....

Peep peep.... The car  stopped at  bose mansion.. a young and hansome man came out of car grabbing everyone's attention .. he glanced at the mansion which was beautifully decorated  and was about to welcome a beautiful bride in few days.... He was standing near the car.... Whereas everyone else of his family went towards anand bose to greet him....

He was admiring the atmosphere of the wedding desition when his eyes fell on a beautiful girl.... She was wearing a beautiful red saree with minimal jwellery .... She didn't put much makeup but still looking breathtaking... Her black orbes were enough to make anyone fall for her...   Her silky hairs were flowing with wind... Making her look more beautiful....... He was awestruck seeing her...

He unknowingly started walking towards her and stood at a distance so he can see her properly... She was doing something.... He chuckled when he saw that she was distracting kids from taking sweets with her cute tarks..

"Didi ... Ek rasogulle hi to hai... De dijiye na. "  A kid requested...

"Hn didi" other kids supported..

"Nahi... Tum logo ne subha se 5-5 rasogulle kha liye hai... Agar itni misthan khaoge to daat kharab nahi ho jayenge......" She said

"Haww... Humne to sirf 5 khaye hai... Apne to puri 3 handi khayi hai... Maine dekha tha....." One of kid blurted out...

This made the girl look hear and their as she was losing the argument... As soon as  she turned to hide her expression the kids took rasogulla from her hand and ran away saying....

"Thank you bondita didi......."

Yes she was bondita.....she smiled at kids and she too went away to do some works...

"Bondita.......".  The boy said with a unknown smile on his face..... He was happy to see so free spirited girl in his life..... He was wondering how beautiful she was looking when she was hiding her face from children as she got caught red handed......

"Anirudh....." kaka shouted and his terence broked...

Yes he was anirudh... He was the one who was observing bonditas action from so long....

He walked towards the door of bose mansion....

"Or ye hai humara bada bhatija barrister anirudh roy choudhury" kaka introduced anirudh to anand...

Anirudh greeted him with a handshake..

"Nice to meet you anirudh... Bahut suna hai tumhare bare mein...." Anand said..