Chapter 2: The Return Of The Prince

After Hakuro and the angels enter the human kingdom, he wanted to go inside the castle, so that he can see his parents again. But after he entered the poor part of the kingdom, he saw the people who were in the village all different from the ones he was seeing. He ignored the matter and went to the king's castle, while the old people looked at him with a surprised look, as if he were someone who was revived from eternal death, feeling alienated between them. On his way to the castle, the elders stopped him from advancing. He said, “What do you want from me? I have nothing to give you, sorry.” One of them said, “Sir, are you my lord, Prince Hakoru?” “What!!?” Hakoru said surprised, “Prince Hakuro? My name is ... my name is ... my name is Hara, and I came from another village of the kingdom.” His words so deeply frustrated the elderly, that they began to cry as if they had lost all their hopes of staying alive.

     Hakuro ignored them and went towards the castle, but he was hesitant about the old people's words, especially since they seemed familiar to him, as if he had seen them before ... He has now reached the middle area of ​​the kingdom, the area in which the majority of the people of the kingdom are. While he was walking there, all the old men forced themselves, men and women, boys and girls, even children, to bow to Him, as if they were bowing to the king himself. Hakuro knew that he was the prince, but the strange thing was that he did not visit the poor and middle regions of the kingdom much, so how could they know that he was their prince ... He told them: “People, I am not the lost prince, I am only a boy from a poor village . I know I look like the prince, but I am not him.” His words angered the people who bowed to him, so they told him, by shouting, to return from where he came. But he resisted them and continued on his way.

     Hakuru's rumor of him being only a child like their lost prince spread very quickly. It even reached the Scholars and Researchers Zone, the highest region of the kingdom after the Royal Zone ... Now, Hakuro is in the scholars and researchers' area, walking the streets like a regular person. But because of the rumor that came out of him, people were angry with him. They throw their rubbish at him, swear at him, beat him, and everything might hurt him. But he still ignored them, as if they were not present at all ... After about two hours, he entered the Royal Zone, an area that only the royal family and their bodyguards were allowed to enter. But because he was the true prince of the kingdom and not wanting anyone to know him, he used to say that he was not the prince and that he was a similar boy.

     Then arrived at the door of the royal castle, the area was empty for a reason he did not know, so he opened the door of the royal castle. It was dark, causing misery and chills to everyone who entered it. But he continued on his way there, and arrived at the meeting hall of the king and his ministers, found it empty. Then reached the castle library, which was empty as well. Then at last,the throne hall. Hakuro looked at the hall through the door opening and found that there were approximately ten guards in the hall, with an old woman sitting on the throne of the queen. Hakuro pushed the door hard and entered.

The guards attacked him directly, but he defeated them quite easily as if they were not considered to be a thing of great strength, but he only wounded them with small wounds, then went straight to the woman. The guards started shouting, warning the Queen from him. But she didn't do anything, she just stood on her feet, and looked at him. And after a few seconds of looking at him, she fell to the ground crying. Hakuro is close to her by now, and also fell to the ground crying and angry. And the woman said to him, crying happily, “Hakuro, my beloved and only son, Hakuro, it is you, you are my son, a mother cannot fault her son. Tell me it is you, my son, the lost prince from 33 years ago!! is not it?” "No ... it can't be ... the prince? ... the lost prince from 33 years ago?” Said Hakoru, shocked and crying. “How did this happen? ... (Hakuro looked at the queen and started smiling happily, tears sparkling in her bright blue eyes)… Yes… yes it is me, Hakuro, your son, the lost Prince Hakuro.”