Peter Hale {Smut} I guess you're gonna have to start calling her Mom now

When your best friend Malia goes to talk to her Dad, Peter. she catches you two having sex. SMUT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wrapped my arms around Peter's neck as I went to straddle his lap on the couch, kissing him passionately. His hands moving to my thighs, squeezing them in the process. "Fuck I love you Y/N" Peter said in between kisses.

Peter and I have been dating for 8 months and we've surprisingly kept it from everyone. My best friend Malia found out Peter was her Father 6 months ago. That's when we knew we had to keep our relationship a secret, cause who knows how she's going to react if she finds out I'm fucking her dad.

"I think maybe we should take this to the bedroom." I whispered into his ear seductively, then biting and tugging his ear making him release a tiny moan.

"Oh no, I'm fucking you right here, right now." He breathed while moving his hands up to my shirt, ripping it from my skin and throwing it to the floor. Making me gasp "Peter! You have to stop tearing up my clothes or I'm gonna have none left!" I said with a little giggle. "Don't worry sweetheart I'll buy you more... and a new bra" he said as he tore my bra from my chest. Peter started kissing down my neck while rubbing my nipples, soon reaching his mouth down to my boobs, making me tug on his soft brown hair and moan his name.

I start grinding on his lap, feeling his erection slowly getting harder. "Fuck you're so hot" Peter growled. He came back up to my face and I stared into his blue lustful eyes. He grinned as he crashed into my lips with his, licking my lip as he tried to put his tongue into my mouth and I let him. I grabbed his shirt, lifting it up, breaking the kiss for only a moment as I took it off of him.

I hopped off the couch and kneeled in between Peter's legs, kissing down his chest while unbuttoning his pants, pulling them and his boxers straight off. I look up at him, making eye contact as I put my hand on his throbbing dick and start to slowly stroke his shaft, earning a low growl from him. "I love teasing you" I whispered as I went to bend down and lick the tip. He grabbed the back of my head tugging on my hair, his head shooting back to the top of the couch. I slowly put his dick in my mouth and he bucked his hips a little. "Y/N" he breathed. I started going faster and deeper, choking until tears came out of my eyes. "You're such a little slut for me Y/N" he said in a low seductive tone. Peter started pulling my head up and down, controlling how fast and deep I'm going, not being able to control the moans coming from his mouth. He lifted me up and grabbed me by the legs and set me down across the couch, ripping my shorts and panties from my body.

He started slowly planting kisses up my thighs, making me release tiny moans. He reached my core and licked a stripe up my folds, reaching my clit and making me moan his name loudly. Peter flicked his tongue fast over my clit making my stomach knot up and my hips moving with his pace. He entered two fingers into my core, curling up at my g-spot. Making me scream uncontrollably. "Fuck babe you're gonna make me cu-" he took his fingers out and put them in my mouth, making me taste my own juices. He used his free hand to start grabbing my boobs. "Come on Y/N, cum for me" He breathed against my core, putting his tongue back on my clit going even faster than before. My orgasm hits and I start swearing and moaning my boyfriend's name, him still licking slowly as my body shakes. I start calming down from my high and he comes up and starts kissing me. "Please fuck me" I moan and he lines himself up against me and slams into me, making me moan extremely loud. He thrusts into me for a while, our loud moans filling up the room. We didn't even hear the door open.

"What. The. Hell." We heard a familiar voice and immediately jumped up to see Malia, standing at the door. Looking angry, confused and utterly disgusted. "Oh shit" Peter said. He jumped off me to find clothes to put on and I did the same. After quickly getting dressed I told Malia it was okay to look and I walked up to her. Trying to think of what to say.

"Malia I-." She cut me off before I could say anything. "Okay. First of all, I'm never sitting on that couch again. What the actual hell Y/N? My dad? My homicidal maniac dad? How long have you been fucking him!" "Malia, Y/N and I have been dating for 8 months, it's not just some random hook up. I love her. Also, no longer a homicidal maniac thank you very much." Peter said while rolling his eyes with that last part. "Malia I wanted to tell you but I was scared with how you were going to react. I fell in love with him before we knew he was your father and I felt so bad not being able to tell you, I'm so scared of losing both of you over this." I said, reaching out to hold her hand, she moved away at first but gave in and let me hold it. "I- I'm just shocked, I'm more pissed that you didn't tell me. And that I had to walk in on you guys to find out.. Never getting that image out of my head." We all talk for a bit and calm down. Starting to make jokes and laugh.

"I guess you're gonna have to start calling her Mom now." Peter said sarcastically. "PETER!" Malia and I both yelled. We looked at each other and laughed, Peter just rolled his eyes. "So, we good?" I asked Malia. "Definitely. It's gonna take some getting used to but you're always going to be my bestie." Malia said as she pulled me into a hug. "You know we have to tell the pack now, right?" I told Peter "Fuck" Peter whispered.