17:{All there is to know}

(S) HUMANS
________________

The causes how they came to be still phases scientist up until but there's an ancient mythd about something out of the ordinary that laid dormant in the earths crust thousands of years ago.

The scientist believe for this thing to be the cause of why Humans changed.

How ever in the meantime while scientist try to find this thing and destroy it the government has made high class technology to deal with these (S) humans.

Biology of the s Humans:

1)First reason of how they get their powers.

Their powers depend on the state of their bodies.

Yes all human bodies perform the same function but there are still little privileges some people have than other.

Example

You are not able have a strong enough immune system

Or you're have a mental disorder of some sort.

Even a disease like
Leucamia.

Anything in the body that's not functioning well that radio active wave from the source will give them their powers depending on their body's state.

More serious their condition is the more powerful they'll get.

2)the second reason of how they get their powers

It could be because of emotions

Anger

Sadness

Grief

Guilt

Their level of power depends on how negative their emotions are.

3) Another reason

Some people got their powers through unknown means probably must have stumbled upon the source of some sort.

Power difference:

Now, although all S humans have their own deadly abilities their level of power are classified by the amount of powers they have.