Chapter 8: Blind date

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

I watched the television as I sat down the couch looking at the Tv boredly, Mom, Hina and Naoto were away and I was left alone at the apartment as I sighed picking the remote, changing the channels when I heard the doorbell rang.

I reluctantly stood up as I wore my comfy slippers then I walked towards the door as I opened it and saw a wounded Hanma wearing a white jacket, He stares at me for a second. Worried about Hanma who was injured I let go of the door knob "Wait here I'll get some disinfectant-" before I could turn he pulled me towards me then I leaned down, his head rested on my shoulders.

"You don't have to treat them" He mumbled "Just stay here for a sec" I don't want to stand here while he has injuries, I sighed as I pull him inside "No" I pull him making him seat on the couch "Stay there for a sec, take your jacket and shirt off" I commanded as I made my way to my room getting the first aid kit then when I came back He was already shirtless and I could see bruises and cuts on his upper body and some were even bleeding.

I sighed as I walk towards him as I sat next to him, "You should stop going to gang fights all you get is bruises and broken bones" I rebuked, I dabbed some disinfectant on his bruise as he winced a bit.

"Who are you to tell me that? You're not my girlfriend anymore" I look up to him and I could see a smirk on his face "Then why'd you come here, besides even when we were dating you never listen to me" I mumbled, focusing on his cuts and bruises.

It was silent until I was done patching up his bruises and cuts then I turn to his face and saw a bruise. I click my tongue, I stood up and made my way to the refrigerator as I grabbed some ice cubes then I put them inside the ice bag then I made my way to him again as I put the ice bag on the bruise, he winced for a bit but then later on he leaned on the bag that was on my hand.

"My feet led me here" He mumble, his eyes were on the side, averting his gaze away from me. I pushed the ice bag making him groan "Fuck that hurts"

I grab his hand putting it on the ice bags as I stood up "You should've let Kisaki tend your wounds" I let out a chuckle

"I'll get you something to eat" I mumble about to walk towards the refrigerator when Hanma caught my wrist

"You don't have to, I'll be going now" He stood up putting the ice bag on my hand, He grinned "How Dull" He turn his back walking out of the door. I blink my eyes as I stare at the now closed door as I turn to the ice bag.

Third Person's P.O.V

Hina sighed for the hundredth time making Emma turn to her raising a brow "You've been sighing for the hundredth time" Emma furrowed her brows looking at Hina worriedly.

"What's wrong?" She asked putting a hand on top of Hina's hand "It's my sister" She answered

"Her stupid boyfriend broke up with her" Hina clenched her fist "She may act like it's nothing but I can clearly see she's sad"

Emma paused for a while then she pat Hina's back "Then let's arrange a blind date for her!" She suggested making Hina raise a brow

"With who?" She asked then Emma smiled cheekily "I know"

(Y/n)'s P.O.V

"What's this all about?" I asked Hina who was rummaging through my closet "Nee-chan! I found a perfect date for you!" She declared, smiling triumphantly, I sat on the bed as I look at her

"And why would you find me a date?" I asked then she turn to me with a frown on her face "So that you can move on from your stupid ex-boyfriend" There was a bit of irritation in her tone

"I don't want to go on a blind date Hina" I said turning to the side

"Nee-chan just try maybe you'll like this guy and finally move on, you may act like it's nothing but I know you're sad" She said with sadness in her tone.

I look back at her "To think that he just used you pisses me off!" She shook her head afterwards as she stomped her way to me as she cup my cheeks lifting my face, making me face her.

"Forget about him! I found just the right one for you! And I guarantee that he'll never hurt you or use you!" She said with a serious face on.

"So this is the date you've mention? A shadow?" I mumbled then I could hear her giggle beside me "No! Just wait for a minute they'll be here!" She beamed

She brought two guys?

While waiting I played with the flower that I picked earlier.

We were at the dessert cafe, sitting outside, waiting for this so-called 'Date' I tuck the flower behind my ear as I propped my elbow on the table leaning on my palm, my other hand drawing circles on the table as I boredly look at the people passing by.

"What's this?" A voice asked

"Oh here he is!" Hina clasped her hands as she smiled, I turn behind me to look who the person they set for me.

.....

Author's Note

Hey guys! How are you guys? How was your day?? I hope you're doing fine and I hope you have a great day

Take care always!