I love you idiot...

Chapter 1

“My legs are dangling off the edge,

 The bottom of the bottle is my only friend,

 I think I'll slit my wrists again and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone.

 My legs are dangling off the edge,

 A stomach full of pills didn't work again,

 I'll put a bullet in my head and I'm gone, gone, gone, gone.”

I groan, pushing my head further into the depths of my pillow, as my phone’s alarm continues to ring, blasting out my favorite song. I reached out and grabbed it, slowly I began extracting my head from my lovely, soft pillow and peeled my eyes open. I unlocked my phone and starting flicking through my Tumblr feed, Tumblr really is the best~. As I giggled like a giddy school girl, I noticed a notification pop up at the top of my phone. It was Matthew texting me. I’d promised we’d go movies tonight didn't I? Fuuccck.

 I quickly closed Tumblr and opened my text, just to realize that he’d said “Bish I am yo door, open up already!! >^< ♥” My eyes widened in realization as my gaze landed on my wardrobes mirror. My room looks a mess! I look like a bloody slut!!! I have got to change!! And clean!! I stumbled out of bed and began collecting all my junk (clothes, food, video games, my consoles… etc.) and shoving them into my drawers and closet. I could faintly hear Matthews shy knocks at my door and his little “It’s fine if the place is a mess you know…”, as if he was pleading me to just open up already. I sighed, and dragged myself to the door. As I stood in front of the door I began playing with my fringe and pulled the lever to open the door. The bright light from the hallway peaked through as I wrenched open the door, causing me to squint whilst looking at Matthew’s face. I was looking at his face because the second he looked at me he began blushing and turned away, as he choked out “You should get changed… It’s not right for a girl to walk around like that!” I tilted my head in confusion, I wonder what he means? Then it hit me. I was supposed to change. I didn't change yet. 

I looked down to see that I was still wearing a loose red tank top and tiny black shorts, BOTH not sitting right on my slim figure. I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks and I slammed the door shut and threw myself onto my bed, then created a nest no-one could penetrate (or at least I THOUGHT no-one could). I huddled deeper into my cocoon but then realized that I hadn't locked the door. Fuck. Matthew can get inn….. Just as this thought occurred I felt a sudden dip at the side of my bed and a soft voice singing 

“Sway, sway, swaying between the waves 

Sparkle, sparkle, sparkling, their voices drift into the distance

The dreaming jellyfish sing their song 

and sleep on the gentle shore

Sway, sway, swaying, a ray of light 

Sparkle, sparkle, sparkling, their voices drift to you

No matter when, as long as this song echoes out 

In many colors, they hang in the clear sky

Sway, sway, swaying between the waves 

Sparkle, sparkle, sparkling, their voices drift into the distance

The dreaming jellyfish play their song 

Sparkle, sparkle, sparkling, their voices drift to you”

I poked my head through my bed sheets and looked at Matthew as he finished the song. He looked so cool singing. His eyes were closed, and his hands moved in time with the song. He’s the coolest idiot there is. Once he finished the song, he turned toward me and opened his eyes. His sparkling ocean blue eyes blinded me and I turned away blushing. “Idiot…” I whispered “haha I know” he laughed. His response surprised me so I looked at him one more time just to see his soft blond hair slowly falling across his face. I moved my body forward at pushed the stray strand of hair back up, behind his ear. I stared into his eyes, as they dragged me down into the bottom of the sea. 

“Matthew?”

“Yeah?”

“I love you…idiot.”

“I love you too”

_________________________________________________________________

Hiya there!! I'm red =3

This is my first ever story so if you read it all the way through imma be very happy!! ♥ Then again you never know!! If you do read this entire chapter I’d love it if you left me a comment telling me if you liked it or not. And if you want something added or for something to happen I’ll see if it fits in with my story line, if it does I shall add it!!

xxx