Senior Year

August p.o.v
It is morning of my senior year and I got up got n the shower did my daily hygiene and got dressed in a black and white true religion crew neck with some true religion jeans and cocain white AF-1 then I grab my phone n text Asia
*text convo*
Me: Goodmorning bestfriend

Bestie: Good morning Auggie .. ....are u coming to get me ?

Me: of course ma will be there n a min.

Bestie:okayyy

*end convo*

Asia p.o.v
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing it was a text from auggie saying Good morning and he was on the way to pick me up so I got out the bed and got I'm the shower did my daily hygiene and got dressed i put on a black n white crew neck shirt some true religion skinny jeans and my cocaine white AF-1 my hair n a neat sloppy bun and my promise ring from august and grab my phone ,charger purse n keys then went down stairs and august was already there we was matching not on purpose so we snapped it up and the got in his rang rover and left .

August P.O.V
Bruhh Asia was looking fine asf and we was matching I just wanted to tounge ha down but ha birthday coming up I already got a gift she gonna least expect it I got ha a matching rang rover like mines. And I'm going to ask he to be mines .

Asia
My birthday coming up I wonder what august gonna get for my birthday .

@school

Diamond p.o.v
Hi y'all I'm Asia only girl friend and she is my only girl friend I'm 17years old I'm from Cali so imma city girl so yahh I got a beach body I'm mixed black n white with long curly hair I have a guy best friend named Kentron he 6'2 and he play basketball we been friends for a long time like elementary long time but yeah I'm 5'0 and I'm a cheerleader and like it also ............