Change My Mind~Chapter 1

Hailey's P.O.V

-----------------

"Abby, Hailey" 

"Hurry up!" my Mom yelled upstairs to me and my sister. 

As I zipped up my suitcase and clicked out the handle and started rolling it across my bedroom floor, a picture on my dresser caught my eye. It was a picture of me and my old boyfriend Eric from last summer. Oh how I missed him since he'd moved to New Jersey to go to University. I didn't talk to him anymore but that was probably I good thing because before I had gotten off of school for Spring Break, I had kinda started going out with the new boy that had come to my school in January. He was a really nice and super attractive but we weren't an "official" couple. I don't know why someone as gorgeous as him would ever want to ever come close to someone like me. I have long wavy brown hair, hazel green eyes and tanned skin. Through the years I admit I've matured and gotten prettier but I used to be a total nerd. I didn't have many friends but in my eyes I'm still the same way that's why I don't think someone like Zayn Malik with his spiked up brownish-black quiff of hair and mysterious dark brown eyes, would ever like me. Zayn is in the "popular" group at school, he's a total jock, plays on all the sports teams, you know the typical hot, sporty hunk that all girls dream of falling in love with.

So back to the story, I hadn't talked to him in the 3 days since we'd been on vacation so I was starting to get a bit worried that'd forgotten about me, but I didn't want to worry about him right now. Me, my parents and my 15 year old sister Abby were going to LA for vacation, which was a big deal because we were from a small, boring town in London, England. Lots of people never left the town itself, so going to a different continent was a huge excitement for my family.

---On the Plane---

"We will be landing at the destination shortly" 

"Please fasten your seatbelts and remain seated until further instructed!" announced the flight attendant over the intercom.

---30 minutes later---

As we walked out of the hallway from the plane to the airport, it suddenly hit me that we where finally here! In LA for the first time! It also hit me that I was an ocean away from my house, friends and family, but most importantly, Zayn! I hadn't talk to him since the last day of school...

-------------------------------------------------------------- 

Authors Note:  

Please read and vote!! I will updated soon!! 

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to comment below!:D