I can't afford to buy medicines.

"What you love money? Don't you?" He whispered and wiped your tears. He is a monster. He is one of the young billionares of world.
"Tell me why do want money?"
"Be a good girl, tell me!"
"I SAID TELL ME, OR I WILL RIP YOUR TOUGUE OUT"

"Sir, My dau- daughter is in hospital. I am-"
"You have a daughter?" He said in angry tone. Even though He wanna kill you, He still can't stand Someone else even looking at you.
A part of him wants to hug you and never let you go, but his hatered for you is more strong.

1 month ago....
You rushed toward hospital with a blue angrybird toy in your hand. You sat beside your daughter.

"Baby, Look what mumma have brought for you..." You said even though you knew she won't reply. She is in coma from previous 2 years, to keep her alive you've to pay a really heavy amount of money. A surgery can bring her back, but you can't afford that much. You're a single mother. After, Your boyfriend abandoned you when you were pregnant at 17. Your parents throwed you out too. Your ex boyfriend is a billionare now.

A few hours later...
You're also babysitting a 4 years old girl. You're having a really bad cough and fever from a few days. (Corona don't exist here)
You can't afford to see a specialist so you just ignored it.
"Didi, Look at my unicorn" She said dragging you out of thoughts. You smiled and looked and her painting.
"Oh! It was supposed to be blue not pink. Let me fix it!" She said and grabbed the painting from your hand. But shockingly, Your hand start bleeding. She didn't snatched that harshly but still. You put a bandage before walking out of house. Your working hour finished.
You were feeling dizzy because of fever you had, You looked in your purse for some money, you also haven't paid rent and hospital bills too. Landlord gave you last warning to pay the rent on time. You have no one to ask for help except Falak. Your childhood friend You met her again 1 year ago. You made your way toward her apartment. You knocked a several times before she opened and Hugged you.

"Why are you so hot?" She said while touching your forehead.
"I took the medicines but i think they didn't worked"

"Which one did you took?" She asked, You handed her the medicines you bought,
"They're not actual medicines" She said while looking at you with soft eyes,
"Actually, These medicines were too expensive" You said with your head hung low. "Landlord is asking for rent, i didn't paid any bills yet. I-" Before you could say anything You broke down in tears.

You were abused by your parents from childhood, even you were from a rich family, but you were treated worse than a maid. In high school You fell for a guy, Ajey. He was from a middle class background. He was orphan so he lived alone. He worked as a part timer musician. He loved you more than you ever could. But Your world turned upside down when you knew you're pregnant, You were 17. You hid the pregnancy test under your pillow before leaving to meet him. You searched your phone but didn't found it. So you went to school.
"Ajey, I have to tell you something."
"I am not interested in your bullshit!" He said without even glancing at you.
"Did i made a mistake? I am sorry"
"Yes! You made a mistake Coming in my life and making my life hell" He yelled at you. You didn't wanted to cry and fell weak.
"Aj-"
"You think you can do anything because you're from a rich family" He said while grabbing your forearms harshly.
"I'll ruin your life Y/N" He said and left.
It was last time you faced him.
You went to house when you saw your mother holding the pregnancy test in her hands.
"You're pregnant?"
"I asked something You wh*re" She yelled at you. Next thing you knew were She throwing you out of home. You had a bag of your clothes and some money you saved.
" I better pay a maid instead of keeping you here, Sl*t!" Your mother said before slamming the door shut.
You start doing part time jobs to survive.
While searching for a job you met a old lady Syntheia. Who lost her son and daughter-in-law in an accident. You were 4 month pregnant it was hard for you to work. She didn't let you work and took care of you. You were just 18 When you gave birth to your daughter Ishika. You faced many complications but survived it all. Your baby was 4 months old when syntheia passed away. It was hard for you to fix yourself again.
Ishika was 4 years old when she got into accident and went into coma. In same year, you got to knew that your ex-boyfriend is a billionare now.
You worked hard for living. You also didn't had enough money to pay for your daughter's surgery.
[Flashback ended]

"My aunt is a housekeeper, She can must help you to find a job." she gave your information to her and she called you to meet her.

"You can be a personal maid of a billionare?"
"I agree!"
"He wants you to do this job"
"Who i- is he?"
"Ajey nagar"

To be continued...