He is a monster.

"Ajey nagar" She said making your eyes shot open, Why would he? What else he wants now? You can't go infront of him now, So you left without saying anything.
After a few hours...
"Y/n? Why do you look so off today?" the teenager girl who works with you asked while cleaning the glasses.
"Uh, It's nothing!" You lied, because you don't want people to see you with pitiful eyes. She frowned and continued doing her work.
"Y/n, Your phone is ringing. Where are you lost girl?" Her voice cutted your thoughts. You answered the phone.
"I am giving you atleast three days to pay your rent, or else find yourself some other place to live" Your landlord yelled at phone and declined. You have no other option so you decided to work as you ex-boyfriend's personal maid. You dialed that lady's number.
"Hi? Y/N this side!"
"I wanted to ask if i can get the job you said previously"
"Yesterday?"
"Ok, ok I will be there"

You covered you face with your hands, trying not to cry.

Next day.
You reached the address she told you. It was a huge bunglow with plenty of guards. One of the guard stopped you. Before he could say anything. A young lady yelled from behind.
"Let her enter." She was a lady in her middle 30s with red hairs.
"Y/N? Right?" She asked while wiping her hands on her apron.
"Yes."
"Come inside" She gestured you to enter. You widen your eyes at the sight infront of you. It was a really huge place. Too huge for one person to live.
How many people live here? You thought.
"Only the owner of this house. Mr Ajey nagar lives here. All maids and workers go home by 11pm. But you're his personal maid so you'll have to stay here." You widen your eyes, because you didn't said it that much loud.
"Yes you said it loud enough for me to hear" She again said as she is reading your face.
"I am Anaya, housekeeper" She said and smiled at you. You got tired of walking but his room was still far.
"His room" Anaya said opening the room with keys, revealing a whole mess.
"He'll be here in 20 minutes, Clean this all up"
"In 20 minutes?"
"You're wasting time, and after doing this Come to me in kitchen. I have to tell you some rules" She left.
You were feeling dizzy Fever was still not gone. You looked at files spread throughout floor, You start picking them up and keeping them on table where other files were. You made his bed and put things on their actual place. You sighed and looked at room. Finally it looks a little better. You checked time. 18 minutes, You smiled at yourself before rushing toward kitchen, You don't want to go infront of him.

"There are some rules. More like lifesaving rules.
Never make an eyecontact with him, always look down.
If you did something wrong sit on your knees and beg for forgiveness.-" You cutted her off, "What the- Why on knees? He is not god or something" you asked softy.

"You have to do it if you want to work here!
Anyways, If he yell at you without any reason, don't say anything.
Don't touch his things without permission.
Don't hesitate infront of him." What does he think of himself? God? King?

"And You should pack your stuff You're gonna shift here. I'll show you your room."
"and one more thing, You've to wake up before him to set everything."

You walked back to his room, As anaya said to greet him. You heard his footsteps, He entered the room. You turned back to look at him.
He is changed pretty much. His hairs were wet from sweat, He was wearing a black T-shirt, He was holding a towel and waterbottle in his hand. His lips curved up in a smirk looking at you. You came out of your thoughts.
"Go- Good morning, Sir" He start coming closer to you. You looked down and fiddled with your fingers.

"I don't like people who hesitate. You know that, Right Princess?

To be continued.....