🥵Wolf Bakugou x Bunny Deku🥵

Bakugou has really been struggling for the past 5 weeks.Every time he sees the small Bunny he wants to mate with him,yet he also has been wanting to tell him about his feelings and take it slow by first becoming his friend but the wolf inside him has other ideas.

Bakugou POV
What is wrong with me lately?! Something about that damn need has been messing with me I don't know what it is but I'm going to find out.
Bakugou quickly walks to Deku dorm thinking about what could be wrong with him...then it hits him.
           He's in love.  
Yet lusting over the small Bunny.
Soon enough he gets there and takes a deep breath and knocks on the door.
There's some shuffling and then the small bunny opens the door and looks up at the wolf looming over him.
"hey kacchan how are yo-"
  Bakugou kissed the Bunny before he even finished his sentence and to Bakugou's surprise he kissed back.
Very soon the kiss got heated and bakugou ended up  on top of him kissing his neck
Small girlie moans leaving the Bunny's mouth and to bakugou it was music to his ears.
He slowly stopped and looked Deku right in the eyes
"Do I have your consent?"
The Bunny slowly nodded and clothes went flying across the room and when both the wolf and bunny were undressed Bakugou was looking at the small Bunny like he was his prey .
He slowly put the Bunny's legs on his shoulder and lined up with his entrance.
Izuku took a deep breath then bakugou slowly pushed it in and kissed the small Bunny.
After a little while Izuku gave him the ok to move.
Bakugou moved slowly at first then started picking up the pace as the Bunny was trying to keep quiet. (those walls aren't very thick)
Soon enough bakugou was pounding the bunny and the small rabbit was on cloud nine.
They went at it for a very long time Deku came 4 times as bakugou only came twice.
It was about 3 am when they stopped and Izuku looked at bakugou."W-why did you do that?"
"Because I like you,why didn't you stop me?"
"Because I like you too.."
They both smiled hugely and fell asleep cuddling.

    The end hope you like it