Secre Admirer|part 13

At Tsuki's house....

"Do whatever you want, idc" Tsukishima said. Kageyama left the room they where in and entered Tsuki's bedroom. He went into his closet and grabbed out a hoodie then he went up to the taller boys mum and asked to borrow some of her clothes. She said yes.

He went into her room and got a skirt and a shirt. He was wearing...

Just without the bag

Just without the bag. He had blue fluffy slippers on aswell.

He walked back into the room Tsuki was in. They where sitting on the couch with their eyes closed (not asleep). Kageyama sat on Tsuki's lap and they opened their eyes. "Do you like my outfit Tsuki?" He got up off of the blocker and twirled around, the skirt was really short. They tried really hard not to have a nose bleed and just said "You look good..."

"Thank you!" Kags said with a giant smile on his face, he loved soft Tsuki. 
They played some video games and ate snacks, watched movie and had popcorn.

"Truth or Dare Tsuki"
"Um....truth I guess"
"Why are you always so mean to me?"
"Well..."
Tsuki couldn't just say "oh I'm mean to you to hide the fact that I have an enormous crush on you and I have ever since I first layed eyes on you"
As if he'd ever tell him that, No way!
"Well...because you're annoying and weird"

A frown appeared on Kags face as he grabbed a pillow and wacked the other boy in the head with it, "Meanie!" Tsuki got up grabbed a pillow too and wacked Kags back.

They ended up having a very long pillow fight, while lauphing and having a great time. Then, Tsuki heard a notification on his phone, it was Yams.

Tsuki & Yams DMs

Tsuki: Bold
Yams: underlined

Hey, I heard kageyama was at your place, you should tell him you like him.

Are you crazy!? No way!

Why not?

Because I'm not ready. I want it to be special, a time we can remember instead of me just saying "I like you" he deserves something special

Oooo soft Tsuki

Shut up, I gtg before this guy wacks me in the head again

Wha-

Thats all! Part 14 coming soon!! Love y'all!