Secret Admirer|Part 16

Happy birthday My two favourite twins!!!

}~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~{

"Tsukishima Kei. Just. Kissed. Me."
Kags turned red and covered his face with his hands.

"Hahaha I'm kidding, you really think I'd like a stupid loser like you? Hahaha in your dreams!"

Atsumu's eyes widened, they started to fill with tears, "what..."

"I just played with your heart, made you think I liked you but in reality, I hate you, I would never date someone like you! King!"

Tsukishima ripped the card in two, threw it one the floor and walked out the room. Kageyama couldn't believe what just happened, he fell to the floor and started crying his eyes out.

The next day...

Kageyama went to school wearing this...

He put his hood on so Noone could see how puffy his eyes where from crying all night

"Kags, over here!" He heard Hinata say. Tsuki turned around and saw kageyama walking towards Hinata, he laughed, "King!"

This went on for weeks, Tsuki would always make fun of Kags, he never hurt him though, a few days later Kageyama was tired of this bullshit. 

After school....

Kageyama walked up to Tsukishima who was currently making fun of him and spreading rumours about him and smacked him in the face. "you're a real bitch, you know that right? I bet, all these people are only your friends because they're scared of you!" Then he walked away.

While he was walking, the blocker came up to him and punched him in the eye. He fell to the floor and started crying. "Hahaha baby!" Tsuki yelled.

He beat the shit out of Kags, until he had bruises and scars all over his body. He went home and cried himself to sleep once again...

"Why me?...."

A/N

Omg, my mum cut my hair and she did it WAY too short. I look like Lord Farquaad from Shrek. I just started school again yesterday. How has your day been? Sorry for uploading late again, I'm just busy a lot lately. This part might be really confusing, idk what I'm doing, I'll try to make it all make sense in the next part.

Well, bye bye!