outbreak plus cross over

Time skip for now will get back to that  next part later .

You woke to find niko watching the news. She noticed your presence and asked "what's an outbreak" you wonder why niko doesn't know what a virus outbreak is " niko a outbreak is um well it just a spread of disease or virus and they might lockdown the town to prevent spreading" you replied.

Niko looked worried "niko are you okay" you asked your shaking lover.
She shook her head "no I'm a little scared because the spread of viruses were rare to hear at my home unless you live in the bigger cities" niko replied.

You proceed to scratch behind her ears to calm her down. She looks up at you with a face of happiness "thank you" niko said and hugged you gently.

You hear a loud thud come from your room. You get up to investigate the noise to hear you to find "uh Natsuki what are you doing here"

Natsuki looked around then saw you "are you (y/n)?" She asked you.

You were frozen first you get a catgirl girlfriend and now a chick from some game with a crazy ai girl.

"Hello are you (y/n)." she repeated with more energy this snapped you out of your trance.

"Yes." you replied

"Finally I found you it took me years to find a way out of that recycle bin on that PC. She jumped in place " and now I can have you to myself nothing that bitch Monika can do" She said and ran to hug you.

Before she could get to you niko stopped her approach, which caused Natsuki to get angry.

" Get the hell out of my way you bitch!" Natsuki yelled at niko 

Other than niko being called a bitch you found it funny two short pints fighting *anyone reading this you magically are one foot taller than niko* 

Niko look hurt by that the wounds of what her step-dad did still fresh in her mind, you took action got between the   two " okay let set some ground rules 1. No name calling especially calling someone a bitch, rule 2 no fighting."

They both looked at you and glared at each other before agreeing.

"So Natsuki what are you doing here like Monika killed you and everyone?"

"Okay so getting hurt like hell okay but just like Monika even though she was deleted she was still there so I stayed hidden in another file until she was gone and worked my way around your files until something called the world machine said do you want to meet (y/n), and said yes now here I'm."

"Well Natsuki this is my girlfriend niko she came from another world and brought here by that same thing called world machine, who tried to kill, her and now he tried to get you two to fight for ownership of me" you told them.

Okay okay so sorry for the late delay wattpad gave me some trouble on my phone and then work and college but now I'm back to write more.