Riddhima's Past

A/N : It starts after Ahana's track. No conference drama . No Kabir and Anupriya. Siya is in coma .

Vansh and Riddhima sorted everything. Vansh punished Ahana as she tortured Riddhima in Manali they solved everything . Riddhima is hiding something from Vansh.

Proof reading is not done please bare my mistakes if you find any typos please tell me .

VR Mansion

Vansh: Angre I am tensed for Riddhima she is showing something but from inside she is broken.
In front of us she is plastering a smile but she is not happy she lost her beautiful smile her spark which she carried in her eyes. She is not my Riddhima who was always happy and bubbly.

Angre: But boss why bhabi is showing that she is happy.

Vansh: I don't know na . If I ask her anything she changes the topic.

Angre: Boss I guess bhabi is missing Sejal.

Vansh: Yes I also think. You find about Sejal and bring her .

Next Morning
Vansh tried to talk with Riddhima but she ignored him.

Dining hall

A voice: Riddhu Riddhu

Riddhima was shocked it was voice of Sejal

Sejal came inside and hugged Riddhima tightly 🤗.They both were crying happily.

Sejal: Riddhu what is this why you are crying and where is my jiju . Thank God you didn't married that Pt teacher what was his name Kabuu something hnn Kabir or Kabutar ( she said sarcastically).

Vansh: I am your jiju Vansh. Riddhima ka Vansh.

Sejal saw Vansh from top to bottom. Someone came from behind and blind folded Riddhima's eyes .
Riddhima touched his hands and said jaan .

Voice: Yes teddy

Someone else also came Riddhima saw both of them and hugged them tightly.

Vansh was gritting his teeth by seeing two men touching his wife more precisely hugging her.

They all separated

1st man : Teddy where were you. You didn't called us we were missing you a lot.

Riddhima: Aww what happened jaan ( She pulled his cheeks)

2nd man : Yes princess you didn't called me .

Riddhima : Solly please forgive me . I know my prince will forgive his princess hai na 🥺🥺🥺.

All Raisinghania's were confused.

Sejal : Riddhu you will not introduce us to your family.

Riddhima was going to say but 1st man interrupted.

1st man : I will introduce wait I am Arjun Raichand. I am a business man from New York and best friend of Teddy .

 I am a business man from New York and best friend of Teddy