Chapter 2

So far the day has been pretty good. We just chilled on the pogues boat listening to JJ's shitty music. We sang, laugh and swam together as a group. I just laid peacefully on the back on the boat trying to ignore JJ and Pope's argument they were having. Laying there while the sun beautifully kissed my body, feeling warmth everywhere made me realize how gorgeous it is here. I'm not really out much because I feel no need to interact with people especially what happen with my last relationship. Before I could even look back to my last relationship I was splashed with water.

"What the actual fuck. Who did that." I said with fury as I sat up.

"Just thought you needed a little cool down coz you look hhhooottt!" JJ said looking down at me with a smirk.

"Well I was just fine, peacefully laying down without anyone bothering me." I said challenging him as I got up.

Silence went by and only JJ and I were staring at each other while the others were talking amongst themselves.

"Don't look so mad princess." JJ says with a smirk

"Well maybe if I splashed water all over you then we will see who is mad?!?" I said getting even more angry

"So you wouldn't like it if I throw you in right now." JJ said while the smirk grew.

Before I could even say anything JJ picked me up and hovered me over the water.

"LET ME DOWN NOOWWWWWW!" I said pushing and hitting him.

"JJ let her down and stop causing trouble." Sarah said

"If you say so?" JJ said letting go of me. 

I was dropped into the water. The cold hit my body's sending shivers everywhere. I swam up to the surface ready to yell.

"Isn't that what you ask for why are you so mad Y/N?" JJ said

"You asshole" I yelled

"What can't you swim or something." JJ said 

"She can swim perfectly fine" Kiara interrupted walking up to JJ. I knew what she was doing but JJ wasn't aware. 

SPLASH!! JJ was pushed in my Kiara and I just laughed.

I went to go look to see JJ's reaction but he wasn't there. He still hasn't came up from the water.

"Kie you just kill the man" I hear Pope say.

"It wasn't my fault. He was messing with Y/N so it was pay back." Kiara stated 

While the group kept arguing I was still searching for JJ. I splashed around trying to find him but still nothing until I felt a pair of hands grab my waist down. I couldn't even take my last breath before I was forced down underwater. Suddenly I was met with a pair of ocean eyes.

JJ 

He held me close. Skin to skin. His hands were still wrapped around my waist. Eye to eye he took my breath away. No literally I couldn't breathe anymore. I got myself out of the grip and quickly swam to the top of the surface of the water. Soon after JJ appeared next to me laughing. What an asshole.

"Dude you scared the shit out of us." I hear Sarah say. 

"How long were you underwater for?" John b said 

"I don't know. How long was I underwater for Y/N?" JJ said and everyone turned to me but I still was not happy.

"Too long" I said trying to draw the attention off me

"Oh is my little princess scared that I could've drowned." JJ's said trying to swim over to me to hug me.

I splashed him away and quickly said. "Fuck you JJ"

"Ok when" I was not in the mood for JJ's smart comments right now

"Would you too stop flirting and get up in the boat again because it's getting late." John b said while Kiara went to grab out towels.

While I was trying to get myself up I felt a pair of hands on my bottom of my ass. 

"JJ" I yelled shocked by the coldness of his hands

"What" He said

I just stared back at him almost even glaring.

"Not the place or time" he smirked.

"Never JJ" I said has I finally got up on the boat. As I was wrapping myself in the towel I felt a cold breeze next to my ear.

"We'll see" He said as he walked off to the boys.

I just walked off to the girls trying to forget what just happened  but I couldn't. The only thing on my mind was JJ. 

JJ Maybank once again.