2. vroom vroom

bella awoke with a scream, thankful that it was all a dream.

she stumbled out of bed, stumbled to the kitchen, poured herself a cup of Ambition, then yawned and stretched and tried to come to life.

as she sipped her mug, charlie walked into the room, uniform and all.

"morning" he said tiredly, looking his daughter in the eye

after 10 literal minutes of akward, silent eye contact, bella went back upstairs to get dressed.

since this was 2010, she decided to layer 5 unnecessary tank tops over her long sleeve olive green shirt, then left unannounced.

she got into her 4 Door turd of a truck, and drove at light speed to school. she was only one mile over the speed limit, she was still trying to adjust to edwards spastic car techniques.

she pulled into her parking spot, and when she got out she saw her group if friends waiting for her by the door. she smiled, but quickly turned her attention to a familiar SUV pulling into the lot.

edwards hazel eyes beamed through the windshield, and he slowed to a stop right in the middle of the parking lane, miles away from the curb as he parallel parked.

he got out, then akwardly and slowly approached bella, taking a full 5 minutes. it was as though a vampire romance movie novel adaptation had made him move in slowmo, he looked angelic as he took long strides at a snails pace.

edward stood uncomfortably close to bella, looking down at her as he exhaled.

"you got AAA babe? i didnt park on purpose, my soccer mom van broke down" he said as seductively as joe biden

"no" bella said, looking anxiously into his eyes. she bit her lip, then stopped

"youre hiding something from me" she accused

"what? no im not!" edward scoffed

"really? i know your tell, youre doing the whip and the nae nae right now, dont lie to me!" she yelled

"what? its not like i have penis or anything" he pouted, crossing his arms.

"say goodbye to these bazongas edward, until you tell me whats going on, you arent allowed to speak to me. #girlboss" bella monologued, storming off to her friends