Love Like You

If I could begin to be

"Watson!" Her giggles filled the air around us, as well as filling my heart and chest with warmth.

Half of what you think of me

"Gura!" I call back, laughing along happily as she urged me to chase after her through the sandy beach.

The two of us finally had the chance to be alone and spend time together,so here we are having fun.

The worries of stress and responsibilities are lifted off my shoulder as  see that damned smile I fell in love with.

I could do about anything

That smile which I will forever protect.

I could even learn how to love..

Atleast... I thought I could protect.

When I see the way you act

"Ow!" Gura playfully smacks my back with her balled up fists.

"Watsooooon~! Spend time with me c'mon!!" She demands, the simplest things she do always brings a smile to my face.

"Alright then fish brain, what're we gonna play then?" I asked, putting down the files in my hands and turning around to face my one and only girlfriend.

Wondering when I'm coming back

"Ah man, I really hope Ame likes the gifts.. It's been awhile since I saw her cause of her detective work." I heard Gura say from behind the door.

"Don't worry dawg, I'm sure she'll absolutely love your stuff man." Calli replies, comforting the shark.

"Alright.. If you say so Calli."

"I know so pal."

I could do about anything

"Ah!- Gura what are you-" Her arms wrap around my waist and pulls me close to her. I was caught off guard and so more of the files fall off my hands.

"Ame.. You're working too hard.."  Her voice comes out, a bit cracked.. Has she been crying!?-

I quickly turn around and hug her close. "I'm alright Gura, don't cry.."

"Please.. Amelia..." She tilts her head up, making both of our eyes meet, she had a pained and pleading expression that turned my chest every way possible, it hurt me to see her like that. "Please.. Take it easy..." She begs.

A minute passes and we were stuck there, just hugging.

"I-.. I will." I promised, hugging her close as she began to softly sob on my chest.

I could even learn how to love like you

"You better come back soon Ame!" Gura says, her voice loud and clear, reaching me.

"I will Gura! I love you!!" I waved as the air around me started to form a cloud of dust that slowly hid her from my view.

"I LOVE YOU TOOO-" She was cut off by the sound of my watch starting up and teleporting me.