Chapter.15

Savannah's POV
I woke up at like 4:00 in the morning puking. Taylor got a little grumpy but helped me. The only thing going through my head was what if I'm pregnant. I know it was last week but still. I sat in bed with Taylor.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yeah I'm good."
"Lay down then." He wrapped his arm around me laying down. I turned around so I was facing him. He had his eyes closed.
"Taylor what of I'm pregnant?" He started smiling and then opened his eyes.
"I'll be a father." He said.
"But I'm not ready and I don't want a kid."
"You're probably not, if it keeps happening then I'll take you to the doctors, just lay down and stop worrying."
"But Taylor-"
"No just lay down." I layed down and put my arm around his waist. It felt forever until I finally fell asleep.
I only woke up about two hours later doing the same thing. This time Taylor didn't wake up. I sat back down on the bed.
"Did you do it again?" Taylor asked.
"Yes, Taylor my worries are only growing."
"I'll take you to the doctors today." He said.
"Thank you." He rolled over on his stomach and looked at me.
"Are you going back to bed?" He asked.
"No, my stomach and head hurts."
"I'm sorry." He said closing his eyes dozing off.
"Taylor stay up with me."
"Okay babe."
"Did you forget we aren't dating."
"No." He said sadly.
He put his head in my lap and I played with his hair.
"Sorry I woke you up." I apologized.
"It's fine."
"It's not you should be able to get your beauty sleep."
He chuckled shaking his head. He sat up. He looked at me on the verge of tears.
"What's wrong?" I asked.
"I just can't believe I let you slip away so fast." A tear slipped down his cheek and he looked down, wiping it away.
"Wanna meet up in the morning with Kyli and Michael?" I asked quickly changing the subject.
"Yeah." He layed down with his back facing me.
"Go back to sleep." I said.
"What are you gonna do?"
"Stay up and I just realized I said morning when it's already morning."
He didn't say anything so I took it he was already back asleep.
I grabbed my phone and got on Twitter taking a selfie with the flash on and put, 'I hate feeling sick😷' .
I got so many hate comments but so many comments that made me feel good about myself. I responded to some people from my comments then I felt the nasty feeling going through my body. I ran and threw up this time it was like blood. I almost wanted to puke again because it was so gross. I flushed the toilet then brushed my teeth.
"Just great." I whispered to myself and walked out. I went into the kitchen and saw that there was Potarts, mmm I'm hungry. I got a pack trying not to wake anyone up. I opened the pack and put them in the toaster. All of a sudden I heard the door open. I crouched down behind the counter, I probably looked like a physco spy. I took a peek to see Jordan. I got on my hands and knees and tried to crawl around the table but failed and he spotted me.
"Savannah?" He asked putting his keys down.
"Yeah?" I asked looking up blushing.
"What are you doing on the floor?" He asked laughing.
"Oh, I, uhh, dropped my earring yeah I dropped my earring." I said smiling nervously. Of course at that very moment the toaster had to go off.
"What are you fixing?" He asked laughing.
"Umm some Poptarts so don't touchy." I jumped up and went to the toaster.
"I wasn't I don't really even like Poptarts." He said taking his jacket off and getting a drink from the refrigerator.
"So I thought you were gonna be in Texas for a month."I got my Poptarts out burning my hand. I got a plate and ripped them in half.
"They let me go home early."
"Oh, so you're staying here for awhile?"
"Yeah."
"Well I'm going to bed because I'm tired I've had hardly any rest." He said going into the extra room. I walked out and into Taylor's room. By now it was 7:00 in the morning and it was starting to show light. I sat on the bed and got on my phone.
I saw this girl and she had tweeted me:
@caniffsbooxox: I hope you get better Savannah, ilysm❤️ #prayforsavannah.
@officialsavannahrobertson: thanks bby I love you more.
I responded to a couple of other comments like that until I ran to the bathroom once again throwing up my blueberry Poptarts. I flushed the toilet and once again brushed my teeth. I sat on the bed and Taylor woke up after like ten minutes.
"Taylor it's already happened two more times. There is a problem with my body." I said. He gave me a look.
"You woke me up." He said.
"Jordan is here." I said.
"And?"
"Was just informing you." I said a little to rude for my likeing, whoops.
"Okay calm down." He got off the bed and went in the bathroom. I heard the hair dryer going so I walked in there and wrapped my arms around Taylor's waist.
"Are you really that sick?" He asked.
"Yes I just freaking puked up my Poptarts I just ate."
"Thanks for the information." He said sarcastically. I let go of him and I went into the room to get my outfit. It was just a pair of under armor sweats and a PINK grey and black sweater. I got in the shower and did my stuff, got dressed and brushed and blow dried my hair. I just decided to put my hair in a high pony tail.
I walked out and put my dirty clothes and towel in the hamper and then grabbed my phone. I sat in the swirly chair and just played Temple Run 2, until Taylor said to come on. I think he already called the doctors office. We told Kevin where we going before we walked out the door, then we made our way to Taylor's car.
%+% skip car ride %+%
Taylor parked in the closest lot to the doors. I opened my door and got out straightening my shirt. Taylor came around the car and we made our way to the automatic opening doors. We went up to the lady sitting at the little office.
"Umm Savannah Robertson." Taylor said.
"Okay just go sit in the waiting room and fill this stuff out." She gave me these papers and told me the directions to the waiting room. We waited for about ten minutes.
"Savannah Robertson?" A nurse said coming in here, she had her hair loosely in a bun up on her head, glasses places on her nose and she held a clipboard on her arm smiling at me. I smiled back at her as Taylor wrapped his arm around me.
"Okay this room right here." She said pointing to this room that a had one of those swirly, round chairs. I sat on those one little bed things.
"Okay so why are you here today?" She asked sitting on the chair as Taylor stood by me.
"Well I've thrown up like 4-5 times this morning, my stomach and head have been hurting like hell." I said.
"Okay well let me check your heart." She said. She got the little heart thing I forgot what those were called but whatever, she put it against my chest, then kinda above the middle of my stomach, then she put it on each sides of my back. She made a confused face but shook it off writing down something on the clipboard.
"Okay now your ears and mouth." She got a cap thing to put on the ear thing, I'm not a nurse so I don't know what these things are called. She nodded and wrote something else down. She then got this stick thing and shoved it down my throat, well that's what it felt like. I gagged a little. Taylor was laughing. She took it out and wrote something down.
"Everything looks good just you have a little stomach bug and I heard two heartbeats. So let me go get some pregnant tests and a cup for you too pee in." She said as I nodded nervously. She left the room and all it was awkward, like really awkward I couldn't even look at Taylor.
"It's all gonna be okay Savannah." He said standing in front of me.
"It's not gonna be okay, it's gonna mess up everything if I'm pregnant." I said.
"It's fine, I'll help you every step of the way." He said. I looked at him.
"I can't say thank enough of times." I said hugging him. He nodded and kissed my head. The nurse came in a few minutes later. She handed me three sticks and a cup.
"Here just take these and you'll be good."
I went in the bathroom and did my business.
I wasn't looking at it until the nurse said what it was.
She got her gloves on and took the sticks and the cup.
"Let me see about the cup but so far all the sticks are..."