6.

Sid saw sana in angry avtaar...

Aarti is talking to sid about something important....

Sid wants to go towards shehnaaz but this work is important...

Aarti is telling sid about some doctor...for his mother..

Aarti s mother and father both are doctors and that's why sid need to listen her....

Sana waited for sometime....sid had told sana that he need some help for his studies...he need notes and also want to explanation of some problems...

Sid not came for other half hour...

She started talking to Aditya....

Sidharth and Aditya both are friends...

Aditya and sana are not talking much in initial days but...after some time they both are comfortable with each other....sana consider him as a brother but sid didn't know about this ..

Flashback..

Ishu and Aditya both are in same class before...

One day sana and ishu are solving sums...

Adi had complex becoz of his skin colour..like he is not fair....becoz of that he didn't talk much....

Sana want to talk to him but he ignored once...so they didn't talk...

Adi came and tell something to ishu...

Ishu and adi keep talking...

Sana just listened about one girl and want to know more due to curiosity...

Sana: haa koi to muze mat batao kuch baaki sab ko batao....hogi koi girlfriend but muze kyu batayega na koi...

Adi: sana mai kisisse jyada baat nhi krta ...

Sana: haa to maine kaunsa bola tuze merese baat kr....I am not intrested...
Ishu tu bata iske bare me...

Ishu: sorry sana mai nhi bata sakti ye thoda personal hai...

Sana: okk personal hai kya ...matlb abtak tum dono muze apna nahi maante na... isliye nhi bata rahe....

Adi: aisa nhi yrr sana...mai nahi bata sakta samz na tu...

Sana: okay...but jab muzpe trust krega batayega pakka...

Adi: pakkaa....

Sana: aur kuch help chahiye hogi toh bhi batayega....aisa sad mat baitha kr yrr happy raha kr .. problems sabke hote hai...use solve krna chahiye rote baithna sab cheezo ka hal nhi hota na...face your problems with your smile...

Adi: hmm...ab happy rahunga...yrr sana sorry wo pehle tuzse acchese baat nhi ki na...

Sana: arey it's okay tu bhi kya yaad rakhega ...

Flashback end ..

Sid and adi had same doubt...she started explaining adi without sid...

After taking every information...sid went to sana...

He saw that sana is holding adis hand...

Actually she is explaining right hand thumb rule to adi...he didn't understand the directions so she is telling him....

Sid fumed in anger....why she hold his hand man....she didn't like to talk to boys and now she is holding hand and
Explaning very good...yrr sana aisehi pagal banao sabko....

Sid again go take his bag from first bench and changed his place...

Sana saw sid coming and taking his bag....