A Day

Y/N p.o.v

        “ Ok  Ellish meet you soon” I said tiredly and make my way to the bus stop. I was so tired today like always but today there was something else in my tiredness because today is 1st September (Army knows very well)

“Hey Mommy I'm home" I said with poker face

“Hi sweetie are you ok?" Mom said

"Yeah mom "
I throw my bag on couch and myself on bed in my bedroom and closed my eyes to feel someward better but I think“ Nothing works when you are worst".

At the moment I heard my mom calling me for lunch. I was feeling so much depressed that I don't want to look at food even but also don't want to hurt my mom.

“ok mom” coming!   I said

After lunch I came to my bedroom to take a nap but as soon as I fell on pillow I start crying worstly without making a single noise...

This was not my first time but today everything is just a mess!
Although today is the most special day for someone who is the love of almost millions of girls including me 🙃.

Time skip*

“hey y/n your phone is ringing wake up!!! Or it will RIP itself

“Yahh mom! I shouted
“You destroyed my date 😩 he was this much close to me" I said while making a small gesture with my fingers.

Ohhh againn thatt BTS!! ...mom said irritatingly

“Why u so much care for them even they don't know you exist and..." Mom started again her lecture

“W_wait mom my phone is ringing so I should pick it up okk you go downstairs I'll be there in a second"

“B-but y/n you always."

“hey Ellish! How are you?" I picked call of ji ho ignoring everything else

“Ahh this girl" mom said annoyingly while putting a peck on my cheek

Ellish's  p.o.v

       After coming from my college I fastly throw my bag on couch and picked the phone to check new media of BTS especially JUNGKOOK because today was his birthday...

I was so excited and start chatting with ARMY frndz.I also message to y/n but she doesn't reply and I think I know because she was doing it from past three years

But my heart was strong that I can made myself to watch their new looks, posts, lives etc.

When I was scrolling through media suddenly my eyes widened and froze on screen without wasting any time I dialed y/n's number...

Author's note;

Hey ARMY ! Keep reading there will be an amazing turning in it 💫 hope you will enjoy it😊