lonely road

Mia P.o.v

After a 20 minutes ride from home,we both arrived at the place. Yiren wanted to try the soulmate things so bad so I just accompany her.

"Where should we go?"I ask her.theres so many shop here.she take out her phone from her pockets.

"It said we need to go there..."she pointed at some lonely road.What?!

"Yiren don't kidding please it's not funny at all.you ask me to meet your soulmate but why we ended up in some creepy place?"

"It's not going to be bad...let just go"she said in a worried tones.

We started walking closer to that road.This feel horror than an actual horror movie.

"I think this is the place mia"

"Okay go inside I will wait here for you"

"Mia....can you please follow me inside" she hold my hands tightly

"Nope,we made a promise" I try hard to stay cool but I was also so scared.

"Just this time.please I was so scared"

"Fine!!you owe me a chocolate"

She nodded and we both enter the shop.who made a shop this dark?they are broke or what until the didn't have any single light.

"Hello you two.looking for a soulmate?"

We both almost scream when a woman,look like 40s appear out of nowhere.

"Only her I didn't want to"

"Well you two come to the right place.come here with me."she pulled both of us into some room,and this room has some candle but still look scary.

"C'mon young girls,close your eyes pick one sticker randomly"she pulled out some mystery box (?)and put it in front of us.

Yiren seems worry,but she tuck in her hand.then she show the sticker to the women.

"Well let's see...oh young girl,you got the moon card"

"What does that mean?"as she look confused.

"Your soulmate is near you all this time,but never know him..........." The women continue to tell a long story to Yiren,and yiren seems interested.

"Now it's your turn blue haired girl" I was daydreaming and then she suddenly speak and look at me.

"Uh,are you..talking to me?"

"Who else?you're the only one who has blue hair here"

"Oh..I didn't want to pick anything haha, I just accompany my friend here"

"Just try it,you wont regret"

This lady is really stubborn.nevermind I will just pick a sticker,it just nonsense anyway.

I grab a sticker and put it in front of her.

"You got the...heaven card?"

"Ok cool.were done and thanks for the sticker"I was about to stand up when yiren pulled me to sit again.

"What does that mean?"yiren ask the women...ahhhhh yiren I'm gonna finish you after this.

"It means,your soulmate is far from you right now,and in your whole life you never see him.but he will appear in your life without you noticed it....."and there we go the boring story again.please end this~~