The Boy Wonder

Izuku had no idea why a rich man like Bruce Wayne, the Batman and number 2 american hero, would adopt a quirkless nobody like him. That was until he found out Wayne was also quirkless, but told no one. The only powers Wayne had were powers of incredible observation.

Once Izuku learned this, he asked his new father to train him to become a hero. It turned out that Izuku's skills of observation were just as ridiculous as his adoptive father's. With a fiery determination that was unmatched, Izuku spent the next ten years (he was five) training mind and body to become the next Batman.

Izuku was dubbed "the Boy Wonder" by his classmates in America, where quirkisum was all but eliminated. He spent time training in a special gravity room, giving him the strength of someone with an enhancer quirk. Izuku constantly wore weights on each of his limbs, weighing 100 pounds each, and could still run a mile in 2 minutes and 36 seconds (over a minute faster then the current world record). Izuku even crafted his own hero suit.

But now, Izuku was faced with a choice, accept All-Might's quirk or no?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Sorry All-Might, I decline," Izuku said with confidence.