The Combine

I was thinking about a few months ago when I had last been to UA, No I'm not gonna flashback, yes I'm self-aware. So Now I had been in a new universe when I saw fucking Ken Katana! he is my fave character in One-Shot Sword so I was like ill just merge these universes cuz it was possible as the characters hadn't discovered earth so I just breathed and everything was combined. so then I decided to move UA(except that bitch known as Mineta cause he was imprisoned by you guessed it 1-A)onto Planet Reath and it was in the fucking highest ring of New Japan and I snapped my fingers and made an ultimate VR game known as Psionic Vagabond: Virtual Sword and suddenly my code leaked out and the world transformed into my game This Is the story of how I became the worlds best harem master and how I taught sword fighting and how I became the worlds greatest Swordsmaster!!! (tho I am already one so IDK how I'm gonna become what I am) but first I got all glyphs from the Owl House and then put them in my pocket.

A/N I am sorry this is so short it's my first time "that's what she said" Did anyone ask? you know what I'm coming into your house "that's what she said double kill" listen here you little shit- " author my guy you and I know that I'm a representation of you" ok you win this time but next time ill have your neck in my hands! "kinky" AAAAHHH you son of a bitch! "you talking about adopted cause you are rightio" ok bye guys I hoped you enjoyed!!!!!

ps: bookmark that song as this story's theme song.