02 | Screw the plan, let's stalk

Sometimes feelings and emotions are a luxury that we can't afford it

Sometimes feelings and emotions are a luxury that we can't afford it. The happy emotions are one such like that. I have someone to protect, someone by my side and someone to hate.

My eyes fall at Aine from my private room, across his room. I nibble my lips as he eyes gazed darkly upon the black haired woman. Before you could ask. No. I didn't follow him here. Heck, I ran into. I drowned my drink and wiped my lips.

Aine. You're mine.

My eyes focus on the people dancing and enjoying on the dance floor with their friends and their partners. I envy them. I envy the normal life they have.

As much as I envied them I couldn't bring myself to feel sad for myself. Nope. We don't do that here. I hissed at the vibration of the phone on top of which I was lying. I slightly got up as I saw the name.

Xiao.

I hit the the decline. He is going to nag me to death. I stand up and my eyes fall below to the dance floor, everyone panicked. Buffy guys with guns were searching for someone as they opened each private room.

My eyes fall onto their blue coloured tattoos as a sigh escapes from my lips. Blue dragon. The guy was a psychopath who needs a dire treatment than Hong. Yeah Hong as in wild goose. Hong's maternal parents wanted to name him Hong and paternal grand uncle wanted to name him Ming and now he is Hong while he is in China and Ming outside china.

Hong is the informer to us. He is a well known hacker who goes by the name Jon Stewart and damn he has two more names too.

I heard the gunshots as a guy from the blue dragon got inside my room. His eyes scanned for someone and when it fell on mine, he licked his lips.

Nasty bastard. He moved me while his friend whistled from behind him. "Pretty one you got there" I scoff at the comment.

Pretty? Excuse me, no offense but I look effing stunning and he says only pretty? I see the guy right infront of me inch towards me. I seriously got no time for this.

The guy fall down which a hole in his forehead as I stuff the gun back inside my bag. I walk over his body as another enters. His eyes saucers as he looked back and forth between the body and me.

Too late and I got caught in act. Can't even act like a victim now, Can I? So I punch him in his gut and stab him with my hairpin. My black hair fall over my face as I stood up knocking a bottle of wine on my dress.

Chateau Lafite 1869, it says the label. This looks expensive. I hold the bottle in my hand as I jump out of the window. My heels broke and my ankles hurt like hell. I curse and throw my golden heels as I walk past the blue dragon.

They were busy in catching someone as I crouched beneath a car with a wine bottle in my head. I shivered as I looked at the time. 1:22am? God. No wonder it's freezing.