"Why Do You Keep On Hitting Me?"

6 Years Old...

Eliza and Lilian were best friends, so Kara and Lena spent a lot of time together. The first time Lena hits her was when they were in the park. They were building a sandcastle. When Alex ran into it, knocking it and herself down. She got up, dusting herself off. "Sorry," Alex says, before running off to play with her friends.

Lena huffed and turned to Kara. Lena swatted Kara's arm, causing Kara's brows to knit. "Why you hit me?" Kara asks, Lena looked at Alex and her friends.

"Because I can't hit Alex," Lena says, Kara frowns, slightly tilting her head.

"Why not?" Kara asks, Lena turned back to Kara and shrugged her shoulders, and started rebuilding the castle. Kara was still confused about it but went back to helping Lena build the castle.

10 Years Old...

Kara was sitting on the roof of Luthor's mansion. She always thought Lena's house had a better view of the stars. She softly smiles. She also believed that in space there are planets with people living in them. The people have superpowers. Others laughed at her that she's a child with a funny imagination but not Lena. Lena told it was cool and she said she hoped it was true as well. That's what made Lena start calling her, Supergirl.

Kara's head snapped up towards the window when she heard it open. Lena's head popped out. "Hey," Lena says, with a smile.

"Hey," Kara says, as Lena went through the window. She laid down beside Kara. They laid in silence, looking at the sky. It was beautiful. Lena chuckles, causing Kara to turn on her side and frown.

"What?" Kara asks, Lena turned on her side as well.

"I just thought about something that happened today," Lena says, Kara raised a brow.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Well, I was in class and Jake came up to me-," Lena says, she cuts herself off when she heard Kara laugh.

Lena frowns. "Jakie with the cooties," Kara says, Lena shook her head.

"He doesn't have cooties," Lena says, causing Kara's laugh to grow louder, she nodded her head.

"Yes, he does!" Kara gasped. "Did he touch you? Oh my god, Lena, you have cooties too!" Kara says, Lena sits up and hits her in the chest.

"Shut up, Kara!" Lena says, Kara rubbed her chest.

"I'm sorry and tell me now," Kara says, Lena rolled her eyes, Kara sighs, grabbing one of Lena's hands.

"Come on, Lena, I'm really sorry and I'm not going to laugh this time I promise," Kara says, Lena shook her head.

"Please," Kara says, with a pout, that she knew Lena couldn't resist.

"Fine." And Lena tells her all about what she and Jake were talking about. If someone else was telling Kara this story she would've been fast asleep by now. But it's Lena. Lena makes the most boring stories not boring. She doesn't know what she does but it works.

And Kara doesn't mind.

14 Years Old...

Kara was sitting in her room. She was drawing in her notebook. She has millions of sketches. Most of them were her imaginary plants and superheroes. They were all based on her friends. Like the Green Arrow, her best friend, Oliver Queen. The Flash her other friend, Barry Allen, and of course her as Supergirl.

A lot of them were Lena too. Sometimes while Kara and Lena were doing homework or hanging out, Kara would take out her notebook and starts drawing her. She smiles but that smile quickly faded away. When angry Lena Luthor burst into her room. "Why didn't you tell me," Lena says, each word she said she hits Kara.