THE FIGHT

SORRY FOR DELAY BUT I HAVE EXAMS FROM 29TH SO WAS BUSY. HEREIS THE UPDATEHOPEYOU LIKE IT.

HERE IT GOES.....

Next morning

Ridhimma pov

We all enter the training room and stand there. There is board in front of us where our names are written.

Vansh: as you can all see this board . Opposite to your name your opponent name is written with whom you will fight today.

I got shocked when I saw peters name opposite to me. Ishani was against molly while Albus and Aryan were there. I lifted my gaze to see peter smirking at me while caressing his knuckles .

Vansh: everybody take your positions.

I was standing there gathering courage to fight peter . When someone kept a on my shoulder. I looked back to see Vansh

Vansh: go and stand in your position ridhimma ( stern voice)

I went to the arena where I and peter will fight .

Peter: you okay stiff. I might go easy on you if beg and cry.

Vansh who was standing sighs as if controlling anger .

Vansh: you better start or I will chuck you both out.

Peter puts his hands up by his face with elbows and knees bent

Peter: come on stiff just some tears and I will let you go with less bruises

 The thought crying and beg in front of peter for mercy makes me taste bile and in an impulses I lift my leg to kick on side but he holds in time and yanks it forward and I fall losing my balance . He comes forward before he can kick me I dodge side wards and stand up. I punch him on his stomach and face and he groans in pain.

He punches me near my ear on my jaw and my side vision blacks out . He then punches me on stomach and I fall backward. My vision is almost blur but I can feel him coming and punch him hard on his leg and I hear falling and hissing sound. Before I could do anything another punch lands on my face and everything becomes dark.

A sharp pain arises in my head as I blink my eyes open , I look around to find myself in infirmary with doctor by my side. Behind her I see Vansh standing with hands crossed near his chest and a cold expression.

Doctor: one day of rest will do just take this pain killers

I lift my hand to take it but before me Vansh takes it.

Vansh: thanks doctor

Doctor nods and goes . Vansh helps me to stand up starts toward dormitory .

Ridhimma: so I lost (with fear)

Vansh: isn't it obvious (cold voice)

Ridhimma: will I get cut in first stage only

I ask nervously as we reach the dormitory . Anybody to sense fear in my voice. Vansh makes me lie on bed and puts a pillow behind me.

Vansh: not exactly , your another fight is there to compensate it and you also did a good fight back against peter although you lost so I don't think . But if you lose next fight also you may get cut(serious voice)

Ridhimma: what I need to do then( looking down at my bruised knuckles)

Vansh: practice well and remember my advice . Now I need to go you take rest .

Before I could say anything he goes . Sometimes this man confuses me like hell at sometimes he is cold and sometimes as it doesn't bother him at all. Though I don't know anything about him still I am curious to know about him.