QUESTIONS....

Hi guys, so here is chapter 9 of my FF hope you like it .... Let me know your views through comments and do vote.

Here it goes.....

Ridhimma's pov

Next morning I enter the training hall with other initiates but my mind still stuck on max and Jeanine conversation.

There might be many divergents like me who have hidden their divergence in dauntless and other faction . How is she going to find them in other faction??

With many question in my mind I turn my attention to the training

Vansh: today you all will learn about knife throwing . Carefully watch my moves and learn it.

He stands at a distance from target board picks up a knife and aligns it straight with the target and then throws it. The knife goes revolving around it and get stuck at the target.

He does it 2 times more where I watch his posture ,hand movement and position

Vansh: now all get started

I go to my place pick up a knife and align it straight with the target. Instead of throwing it directly I practice the hand movement first . After feeling satisfied with hand movement I throw it , it goes revolving and touches the target but doesn't stick there . I look around and smile realizing I was the first one to touch the target . After 2 or three attempts more my knife sticks at the target site.

I smile and feel happy. Perhaps my choice of choosing dauntless instead of abnegation wasn't wrong I can survive here . Also I have something good to think amid all this chaos that is bundling up in my mind.

After all the initiates complete it we head towards canteen. While returning to dormitory after finishing my lunch I hear some sound coming from training room . I peek inside and see Peter and his group troubling Al by making him stand of target board and throwing knife at him..

I march into the room and take a knife , peter turns around to see when I throw knife at him which he dozes of narrowly

Peter: what on earth do you think you are doing stiff ?? (angrily)

Ridhimma: exactly what you are doing with Al .

Peter: don't forget your status stiff

Ridhimma: talking about status both of us are transfer initiates .You from candor who I don't believe ever said truth in his life .

It wouldn't take me a minute to inform Vansh but I am leaving you today but not next time. Come Al

I and Al exit from there walking back to dormitory leaving Peter fuming in anger

Al: thanks ridhimma(smiling)

Ridhimma: friends in need are friends in deed Al.. Next time don't let bully them.

Al: ya , now let me carry you till dormitory

Saying this he picks me up his shoulder and moves forward

At night

I turn continously on my bed as sleep is far away from me . It had away since Jeanine and Max conversation. Training is turning increasingly hectic and I am not able to go to Tori to ask my questions .

Finally I get up and go outside to do my most recent time pass walking around the compound and always end up finding something new god what is for today....

I walk around ground floor when I see some one sneaking and going out. Even from far I could recognize him to Vansh .

But where is he going at this time ??

My legs automatically start following him . I am Careful enough not to go too close to him as I might get caught . I see him going towards the rails . As soon as the train arrives he pushes himself inside a compartment .

I run and was lucky to catch up the compartment next to it . I look outside and find it heading towards erudite headquarters .

What is Vansh doing ?? The question arises in my mind .

Is he with max and Jeanine and is going to meet her ?

To get my answers I have to follow him . I feel the train slowing down and look at Vansh who is ready to get down . As soon as he gets down and walks a little ahead I also get down and start following him again.

He gets moves into a narrow and dark lane and walks like he is really acquainted with the lane . Another question arises in my mind

Does he comes here everyday ,if yes then why ??

It was getting difficult for me see in the dark but I can still see His figure . He turns at a end , seeing him I hide behind a pillar . Fortunately I can see him as there is little gap between two pillar . He takes out his laptop and starts typing something . It looks something like hacking seeing how fast the contents of screen moves. But all thanks to angular view that I can't see everything properly

Is Vansh into hacking ??

But the bigger question is what is he hacking and why???

I can see him smirking at the laptop and then he closes it. He keeps it back in his bag and crouches and starts going ahead that when I notice that a the room is full of boxes otherwise my whole attention was on him. He goes close to a box open its lead and takes out a small vile from it and then replaces it with another vile and gets back to his place and puts the vile safely in his bag. I hide behind pillar and let him go .

The return journey starts but instead of answers it is full of questions.

What was Vansh doing and why?? Is he with max and Jeanine ?? Does he also wants to kill the divergents ?? Or he is planning something against them??

I sigh thinking why is this man so complicated .

Precap: Vansh releases ranking of initiates and Edward gets attacked