-°~Addiction~°-

Word count: 3,202

This is just pure dadzawa becouse I've read all the dadzawa fics, and so I'll feed myself.

There will be drug use so... you know there's your warning-

!Angst & Fluff Warning!
---------------------------
No one's POV:

There we're many things people knew about our little cinnamon roll, Izuku Midoriya.

Like for example: he loved helping people, he didn't have any self preservation, he got flustered when complimented, and of course he had a shining love for hero's along with analysis.

Though there was also a lot of things people didn't know about him, for example: he was very touch starved, he was almost always stressed, and he had a less then legal way of dealing with he's stress.

You may be wondering what he's less then legal way of dealing with he's stress is, well it's drugs of course!

Yes our little cinnamon roll dose drugs, mostly weed though it was better then other things such as purposely hurting hemself, or overworking hemself (he dose that anyway).

Of course this didn't start anytime near he's UA days, this actually started when he started to go to therapy, which started when he was 13, he was permitted a license to grow and consume weed then he was set off.

Now 4 years later he grows weed in he's dorm room, takes it at night so he can have a ride and sleep peacefully.

Of course becouse of this he's become practically a master at hiding it, he used to smoke it up during school hours becouse it just became to much so of course he'd have to hide it, gum was always something he had to have on him, febreze for he's room, always having a towel at he's door so nothing got out, and of course hid any evidence of him smoking up the room, aka the weed which is safely hidden away in he's closet, now he wasn't ashamed by this anymore but it was just instinct by that point.

Which leads up to now.

Izuku had been getting ready so smoke a joint, it had been one hell of a fucking day, there had been three separate tests, he had gotten into it with Monama at lunch and because of that he didn't get to eat, training with all might had ended in him in recovery girls office once again, then of course at the end of the day Bakugou had been really loud during dinner, he also lost he's appetite becouse Denki had been talking about some rather nasty shit... So he ended up just going to he's room ignoring the questioning looks or people asking him where he was going quickly going to he's room to get high off he's ass.

Of course he couldn't have that just yet, he's best friend Tsu along with Iida had checked up on him, but if course Izuku's a pro at hiding he's anger or any emotion for that matter so he just said he was okay, after 30 whole minutes he was finally free to get high!

Though of course just when he was about to take in a refreshing breath of thought stopper he's home room teacher hadn't bothered to knock and just walked in.

Now they were just silently looking at each other, now having a silent staring battle with your home room teacher is something he's done many times, of course this time he was actually being cought doing something that looks rather bad, so he spoke up and said the worst possible thing he could've.

"Wanna join old man?" Izuku asked, honestly he just wanted to get high.

"Midoriya what the fuck." Aizawa said right back, he just couldn't believe he was actually witnessing this.

When he was called by Iida saying Midoriya was skipping meals he was expecting a lot of things, not Midoriya getting high, now he wouldn't have been so surprised if he cought Denki or Bakugou getting high off there ass, but fucking Izuku Midoriya? Now he's probably seen it all.