Restaurants Arrived In Town

Life on Earth has been going on very well for the elemedians in Ubbinfalls as they struggled barely to survive, but they all managed to get themselves in good shape in working to help many strugglers that have no place to live had the opportunity to live in Ubbinfalls to continue to turn the abandoned ruins into a place they call home to make it like Bernecco. The vegetation across town was overgrowing, but the local wild elemental monsters coexist within the elemedian race as they are the gardeners in eating the overgrown plants as there was getting new species appearing in town and more tamers are appearing and started battling each other in town after learning basic elemental monster battle from many experienced tamers. According to the life going on with the humans they have been surfing around their towns about the rumors of the fire burning down the homeless village and there were no burnt corpses anywhere around the burnt village as the police are still going around asking any nearby locals if they ever had witnessed or catching something on their cellphones or cameras, but no luck. There have been many conspirators giving out some fliers about their silly club for many guests to join the hunt in search of those mysterious creatures and they have so many pictures and fewer videos of their existences for proof, but the police will think of that for a while, while they ask many locals close to the burnt homeless village for answers.

In Ubbinfalls Horace and his elemental monster partner who was a soloba, the sun wolf monster, Sun sprite his light elemental-type monster who shows such great skills in combating the enemies' elemental monsters. The two were having a good time walking across town and viewing what Ubbinfalls has something new for locals to visit or shop in one of those new stores and cafés that are now open to the public. Takishaand Keon came by to greet the two and they got their elemental monsters with them on the way and wanted to find somewhere to hang out. Keon and Frost fang are still hunting for more elemental monsters, but couldn't find a new one around town after hearing it from many residents that were tamers too that are looking for their elemental monsters to catch and his Ira-12 cellphone shows the results during his scanning having the same elemental monsters he captured a couple of days ago during some missions Professor Algoma gave them the tasks to do. Professor Algoma doesn't have anything for the youngsters to do today so they will spend their day off around town finding something amusing to do without a care in this world they are living in. The youngsters formed a group and gone for a walk across the streets where there are many shops and restaurants selling everything and there were many flea markets at the alley where many poor commoners are selling the fruits and vegetables and other items and there are more monster boxes that are far more different than the ones the elemedians found in stores but the monster boxes they see are indifferent color patterns that were nature monster boxes and medicine items for tamers' elemental monsters.

Keon wanted to find this one item that is a spray that can lure many wild elemental monsters and maybe he'll catch more new elemental monsters he doesn't have in his elemental monster index app and has over fifty-seven species in total and there are so many empty spaces in his index showing different regions from Bernecco his app has been updated from the app store. Keon and Frost fang will continue to work together to find more wild elemental monsters around the flea markets while Keon uses his radar app from the elemental monster index app in search for any nearby elemental monsters around the area he and his friends are in and there were the results having three captured elemental monsters and two unknown elemental monsters that were all silhouettes before Frost fang alarms his tamer of a new elemental monster landing on the streets where several people were feeding these bird elemental monsters that were sparralarms, the alarmed sparrow monsters that looked to be wind and neutral type monsters that are common in markets across towns for free food. Keon decides to catch a dozen of those sparralarms to fill the elemental monster park with many creatures as possible for the guests to learn a lot about these creatures whenever they visit the elemental monster park in Ubbinfalls. Keon took out six monster boxes and tossed all six of them at the sparralarms and they were all caught by Keon, resulting in yet another elemental monster's data being added to the elemental monster index app of his and Keon collects the six monster boxes containing all six sparralarms.