Forklift

Gibbs, Tony, Ziva, and McGee were racing against the clock, trying to find their suspect before it was too late. Johnny Richards has killed a Navy Commander, sold drugs to military personnel, and was all-in-all not a good guy. Tony and Ziva moved to the right of the building as Gibbs and McGee moved to the left. They had their SIGS raised, ready for anything that was thrown at them. They moved down the corridor, only stopping when they came upon two doorways. Tony took the left, Ziva took the right.

"Clear!" Ziva called out. When she didn't hear the all-clear from Tony, she moved closer to his door when a loud noise and a gunshot rang out through the building. She quickened her step, checking corners, meeting up with Gibbs and McGee before completely entering. They breached the room and there suspect lay dead on the floor, Tony standing to the side of him, panting heavily.

"What happened, DiNozzo?

"He tried to hit me with a forklift!" Gibbs let out a rare smirk.

"Good reflexes, DiNozzo." Tony gave him a weird look.

"Thanks? I think." The ambulance as well as local LEO's and Ducky arrived and Tony got himself checked out. It's not every day someone tries to hit you with a forklift.

Due to a silly English assignment, I came up with this little story in about a 15-minute time frame. I know it's short and I haven't written anything in months, but I wanted to post this because even though it's only like 200 something words, I thought it was funny. Thanks for reading!

Also, I am going to finish writing Lockers and Love and get those posted for y'all as soon as I can.