You can't run.

(Warning: gun violence, possible smut, fighting, school shooting, slight assult, Kidnapping. Enjoy the story.) It had been about a few weeks sense Yuri had started high school. At the age of 23 he still was in high school, which surprised the boy sense most people his age were already past high school. But not everything can go your way, right?

" Ahh.. the fresh air is is unbelievably amazing out here.. " Yuri shuddered from the sudden furious gust of wind. He began fidgeting with his fingers As he gazed upon the City below the high school building. He was at least 245 feet in the air.

After a few moments of complete silence, Yuri heard a slight noise of a door being opened and closed. Yuri quickly turned around to spot a love-sick looking Russian man.. " Oh! Sorry if I disrupted or disturbed you.. by the way isn't your name Yuri Katsuki? " The slender Russian man spoke. " Well- yeah! Also don't worry about it.. " Yuri smiled, and stared back out at the glorious landscape.

" My name is Victor. Victor nikiforv ( I forgot how to spell Victor's full name. ) I am a student from russia, but traveled to japan.  ". " Ooh. Interesting. " Yuri shuddered once again, carefully biting his fragile lips while still staring out at the city. " Well yuri, I loved talking to you, but I have something to tend to. " The gray-haired male grinned, and waved to the younger one before leaving the building.

* Once victor left the build, thoughts rushed through his head. Who is that boy? Where does he live? Does he want my love? * Victor questioned for a few minutes before getting to the thing he needed to tend to. Yuri on the other hand got a bad feeling from that Russian man, causing him to shudder more. He felt goosebumps form on his fragile skin, what was wrong with him? He quickly shook it off and huffed, before getting up and heading to his next class.

After at least a month of Yuri and victor talking, they had become amazing friends.. but then...

Yuri was trailing throughout the halls, until he bumped into a few men. The men grabbed Yuri and started to tell at him over some clothes. Yuri flinched, groaned and made weird sobbing noises when the men started to kick him around. But then victor grabbed one of the men by the collar. " Hm.. may I ask what you are doing to MY Yuri? Do we have a problem? " Victor snarled. The two other males had ran away already  so now it was just yuri, the man and victor. " O-of course not! It won't happen again. Victor smiled, and let go of the boy, letting him flee away. Victor quickly turned around to help Yuri up, and reached out his hand.

" Yuri?! Are you alright? " Victor pulled Yuri into his arms. Yuri shuddered, he felt uncomfortable with how victor was treating and talking about him. " Yes Victor.. I am fine thanks for asking! " * Yuri slightly hugged the Russian man while in his embrace.

" I am so sorry I wasnt here on time.. I would have helped you before then I swear it won't happen again! " Victor dug his face into Yuri's shoulder. "It's alright victor!.. "

After the next few days, the men found Yuri again. " Well well well. If it isn't Yuri. What a slut. " One of the men chuckled, and grabbed Yuri by his arm. The other men laughed and started to harass yuri. One of the men even punched Yuri straight in his gut, causing him to fall unconscious.......

Yuri woke up from the punch with a cloth over his mouth, and he seemed to be tied to something. " Oh Yuri~ " He heard a familiar Russian voice speak out to him.. when his vision cleared up, he noticed that it was victor..  "MHM! " Yuri yelled through the cloth and gasped for air. He saw the three men that harassed him on chairs themselves, victor grabbed Yuri's face to force it to look towards him. " I am so sorry again Yuri, how about I make it up to you? ~ "  Victor spoke and pulled out a loaded gun from his pocket. He pointed it at the men and spoke softly " bye bye! " " MHM! " Yuri yelled again. Victor pulled the trigger, shooting the first one in the heart and head, same with the other two. A splatter of blood ran down Yuri's face, his eyes widened. Yuri shuddered and stared up at the Russian man who was coming towards Yuri. " Your welcome. "

Yuri froze again, while victor grabbed his face. Victor took the cloth off and forcefully kissed Yuri. Yuri tried to break free from the kiss, but it was no use. His grip was so tight. Yuri quickly broke the kiss and tried to break free from the tied chair. " There is no point Yuri.  You a trapped here with me forever. You are MINE. "