My names Alex Alex Vause.

All you hear is the raindrops fall from the sky and clatter on the floor, you rush towards the nearest building since its late at night. You check your phone, trying not to get it wet as you put it inside the pocket of your coat in a hurry. Its risky to be out here at this time. You spot a nearby bar right opposite the street not looking to see where you are going, you run across the road and barge into the bar not hesitating to sit wherever you can find.

"Could I get you anything ma'am?" a polite young man asks you, smiling.

"Uh yeah, yeah sure I could need something right now. Umm could I get a margarita?" you ask uncertainly.

"Absolutely, I'll be with you in a second" he smiles.

You smile back at him and check your phone once again: 10:24pm.

"You look cold" you hear in a deepish, husky voice from behind you. Turning back to the voice she raises an evebrow towards you, and sits next to you.

"What?" she asks.

"Nothing, its just...nothing." you reply and continue

"Im sorry, Im just a little wound up today thats all, I should really get going." you shake your head as you try to get up.

"No, dont go" she says in a calm voice while grabbing your arm and pulling you down softly.

"I wanna talk to you" she continues.

She wore a leather jacket, with a dark blue grunge type jeans and a rare dark green shirt which looked almost black. Her long black hair covered most of her jacket from the front, she wore black secretary glasses and had winged eyeliner. You observed her body for a while, not noticing how long you had been doing it.. totally oblivious.

"Why are you staring at me" she laughed in her husky tone.

"Im sorry I jus-"

"One margarita ma'am" the young man served to her.

"Thankyou" you smile with your teeth and take a sip.

"Its a little cold out for a margarita dont cha' think" she smirked at you.

You ignore her and laugh, taking another sip. The bar is quite full, despite the awful weather outside. You plan to stay here until it settles down... there is no way you're walking back in that.. "Anyway, you just what?" she asks putting her hand to the side of her face and leaning on it.

"It doesn't matter"

"No.. tell me!" she laughs and you giggle nervously.

"I told you it doesnt matter"

"Oh thats it" she says as she starts to tickle you, and you laugh uncontrollably since that is your weakness.

Eventually she stops, and you check your phone; 10:56pm.

"Ohh Shit!" you try to keep quiet.

"What?!"

"I have to go, I have work tommorow ugh.. damnit!" you gather your keys, phone, and purse quickly. "Do you want me to drive you back? You've had a drink.." she asks concirned.

"Uh, uh yeah sure please that'd be uh- great." you splutter out.

She walks you out of the door and into the car park, and walks towards her car, You follow behind. She opens the car, a black porsche. I think she likes the colour black you think. You get in after her and she puts her seatbelt on, and faces you. Then turns the radio on, low. Then after, the seat warmers. You hum in relaxation. "

Where do you live, god I-I dont even know your name." she says.

"29, Saint Crescent. and its Piper, my names piper."

"My names Alex. Alex Vause" Vause... Alex... you like the sound of that name. She drives you back in a few minutes, asking you a few questions here and there. Learning alot about you. Vise versa. You arrive home and she gets out walking you towards your door.

"Its been nice meeting you Piper"

"Its been nice meeting you too, Alex."

She smiles at you and hands you a card, not saying goodbye. Just getting back into her car and driving off in an instant. You look down to it. 'You'll want to talk to me tomorrow, you have to' It says, along with her number. You enter your house and lie down, ignoring your room-mate Polly who is trying to engage in a conversation. You completely blank her. You felt something different about Alex, but you couldn't quite put your finger on it. What was it that made her so special to you.. in such little time? It wasn't a crush. You were sure it wasn't. Kinda.. I mean, you're straight. Thats ridiculous to even think that. I dont know, Its late. You're overthinking.