Greedy For You

{PIPERS POV}

I still lay there frozen, completely blown away by what? Possibly the most sexiest, seductive woman she'd ever layed eyes on in her entire life. Breathing heavily without realising, your eyes seem to go wherever they want to as you focus on other things, like how hot you are at the moment.. she made you sweat from arousal in a matter of minutes, if not seconds. You must've been lucky because God must of sent an angel from above, a bad angel, a bad girl. Your bad girl to yourself... (you don't even believe in god but Alex Vause drives you that crazy you seem to stumble upon these topics). You still lay flat out re-running what she did to you in the past seconds and shiver from excitement to see what she could do if she tried. Completely oblivious for a few moments Alex finally knocks you out of your lustful daydream by stroking your inner thigh once again. You look up towards her quickly and feel electric rush through your veins.

"Oh, now I get your attention?" she smirks slightly biting her lip and quickly moving her hand.

"N-Alex-please.." You whisper the last part and it almost seems you're begging for it.

"Greedy" she replies letting her body flop back down on the bed and getting under the covers.

"Only for you"

"Piper."

"What?"

"Shut up and cuddle"

You roll your eyes and get under the covers wrapping your leg around her waist whilst you spread your arm across her chest, while of course, watching shows on Netflix.

"Fuckin' perfect kid" Alex smiles whilst turning to you, then softly kisses your head.

{ALEX'S POV}

I can't believe it was only a few months back since I met this beautiful woman who I'd fell in love with at the first glance. It feels like years, it seems like our chemistry just clicked together and she became not my girlfriend but also my best friend. So much has happened between these months and most of it has been good, in fact all of it has been good. She is the love of my life, everything else was... background. It seemed like a blur, she was the only crystal clear image who stood before me, with her deep ocean blue eyes, her thick silk blonde hair, her perfectly white teeth, her cute little dimples which always shown when she showed that beautiful smile of hers which made it feel like fireworks in my stomach, forget butterflies. It seems like she's the one for me, it seem's like she was designed for me. We're completely compatible in every way and I couldn't wish for anyone else. Ever.

Time eventually passes, and as much as it hurts the both of you, you return back to home to your normal yet boring everyday life. There is no way you're going to stay in all night, forget that idea! You call some friends and ask them if they want to 'hang' tonight.

You: Hey guys do you want to go out somewhere tonight? I'm not gonna stay in like a loser.

Billy: I'm down.

Lizzie: Aight.

Sophia: Sure I'm free.

Chris: I don't know I met a guy and I'm meant to be going out with him tonight.

Billy: WOW Chris.

Lizzie: Rlly bro

Sophia: chill

You: You can bring him?

Billy: Omg YASsS bring all ur baes!

Lizzie: Fictional characters don't count, Billy.