Chapter 6

Yeah I'm updating XD sorry for a long wait I kept forgetting to update so yeah.. XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BONNIE'S POV
SERENA!! I called out running into the forrest. I heard a girl crying sounding a bit like serena I was curious so I followed where it was coming from and saw a honey haired girl. Serena?.. I asked. W-what? the girl replied as she turned around and looked at me making a face like she was embarrassed for me to see her like that. I was shocked, I never really seen this side of Serena before. I uh...got something to- I was cut off by Serena crying trying to talk. I-I DON'T THINK I CAN CONFESS I WANT TO BUT CAN'T!! S-Serena I.... w-what?
I have something to tell you here me out It'll cheer you up honest. what is it..? Well, when you ran off Ash told me something- I was cut off again. Ash ran overcalling our names.

SERENA'S POV
I was sitting in the middle of a forrest crying...I don't think I can confess to Ash, I thought I was ready...maybe not... SERENA!!! I heard Bonnie's voice calling my name, She was trying to tell me something but I kept interrupting, Ash suddenly ran over to us.

ASH'S POV
BONNIE!! SERENA!! I called their names running toward them. I saw serena sitting there, her face red with tears rolling down her cheeks. Serena I want to tell you something I been wanting to tell you for a while..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow, well this chapter went places, I can't wait to write the next one actually XD.