Chapter 4

Chapter Four

Oliver's POV

Beach House ---->

I’ve decided to take Aubri to the beach house my family owns its only 2 hours away luckily spring break just started for two weeks.  Now I’m sitting in Aubri's dorm waiting for him to pack his bags. He put up quite a fight when I asked him to come now that the first wave of his heat weared off. 

“Okay I’m ready.” Aubri comes out the back pulling a suit case behind him. “Alright.” I grab the suitcase out of his hands and put it in my trunk when we get to the car. “So are we gonna talk?” Aubri asks when I get in, “Talk about what.” I ask starting the car and pulling into the main road.

 “Talk about the heat, the mating, marking everything Oliver.” I sigh “Aubri I’m a werewolf your my mate, your mine to mark, to knot, and to mate because your mine.”

“Excuse yourself, I am not and will never be your possession.” Aubri says casually opening a bag of chips. “Wolfs are possessive over their mates Aubri, especially alphas now are you accepting me as your mate?”

Aubri kisses my cheek, “It’ll be my pleasure Oli, and just tell me what you expect.” “The only thing you have to do is be the packs Luna.” “Luna.” He smiles at me then climbs in the backseat.  “What are you doing?” I ask “Its starting again.” He grits out. I look at the clock “there’s only five minutes left baby.” “No I can’t wait.” He moans tugging his pants off. The smell of his slick envelopes the car. My wolf growls, “Mark him, Mate him, Knot him.” I speed up

“Aubri please just wait.” I say “I can’t wait Oli!” He says pulling a plug out of one of his bags he brought. I go faster seeing the Beach House in front of us. Watching Aubri slowly push the plug inside of himself keening highly “Oliver!”

 “Fuck.” I stop the car and get out leaving the keys in the ignition and grabbing Aubri and going into the house while Aubri pants in my arms.

“Olli, take me, knot me please I need you.” I take him to the first bedroom I see and throw him on the bed pulling plug out of him. Aubri whines at the lost I strip as fast as I can grabbing Aubri's ankles and putting them on my shoulders then grab his hips sliding him towards me and slamming inside of him.

Aubri grips neck his nails digging into my skin as he cums instantly. “Please more please.” He begs I slam into him over and over again feeling my knot start to form. Aubri wraps his legs around my waist arching his back and whimpering in the back of his throat.

 My knot bottoms out and Aubri screams cumming instantly “Oli Oliver yes!” He clenches around me as my knot slides into him and I’m cumming pouring into Aubri.

 I roll over pulling him on top of me. “Oli.” He whines putting his sweaty forehead on my chest. “I know we have to wait till my knot goes down.” He whines again and I rub his back lulling him to sleep.