Woosan- Comfort

It had been a long fun filled day but something was nagging Wooyoung. He had noticed that something was bugging his boyfriend. Yes he smiled and laughed with everyone, but Woo knows his baby. His smile didn't reach his eyes. His eyes were so sad and empty. Where was his chaotic, happy other half?

Something was wrong and whenever Woo asks, San denies saying everything is fine. Wooyoung clings to his boyfriend all day, hoping to make him feel better. That didn't seem to work as when they got home, San went straight to his room.

"What's up with Sannie?" asks a concerned Seonghwa. "He's been a bit quiet today." said Mingi as he threw himself on the couch. Wooyoung walked to the kitchen to help Seonghwa make supper, glad he wasn't the only one who noticed his boyfriend's mood.

As he moved around the kitchen with Hwa, his mind was constantly thinking about San. He jumped when he felt a hand on his arm. "Woo, just go check on him before you end up with no fingers. Watching you with that knife is giving me anxiety." Hwa said as he took the knife out of Wooyoung's hand and ushered him out of the kitchen.

He made his way upstairs and paused in front of San and Mingi's room. He knocked softly and made his way in. He found San on his bed, curled into a ball with all his plushies around him. He walked quietly towards him to check if he's asleep or not. Finding him awake with his eyes starring into the distance, Woo sat down on the bed and ran his hand over his back.

"San-ah, what's wrong?" he asks softly. "Nothing. I'm fine."
"San-ah, you're my best friend. My boyfriend. My lover. I know you more than anyone in this dorm. I can tell there's something bothering you. Please tell me? Did I do something wrong...?":

San let out a sigh, hearing the worry in his boyfriend's voice. How would he tell him though? How can he explain what he's feeling? Would he understand?
"It's nothing babe, I'm just tired. It's been a long week." Sam said, attempting to smile.

Wooyoung pulled San into a sitting position and sat on his lap, curling his legs around him. He grabbed San's face and looked him directly in his eyes. "I don't believe you." Woo said softly. Seeing the doubt and pain in his boyfriend's eyes, San decided to at least try and explain what was happening.

"Young-ah I've just... Lately I've been., I've been feeling pretty lonely. I feel like I'm all alone with no one by my side. I feel useless. No one needs me. No one loves me. I just..." He said, finally looking up at Woo's face. Seeing the hurt and pain, he quickly clarifies.

"Baby don't take this the wrong way. Please. I love you and I know you love me. I just... I don't know how to explain this feeling. I feel lost. This has nothing to do with you, so please don't take this the wrong way. I love you Wooyoung." San said as he broke down.

Wooyoung pulled San to his chest and wrapped his arms and legs around him tighter. What can I do to make him feel better, he thought. He knew his words wouldn't really make the impact he wanted. Running his hands through San's hair, Woo felt his lover's breathing slow down. San pulled out of his embrace but before he could get far, Wooyoung pulled him closer and softly kissed him.

He felt his boyfriend's body tense and was about to pull away when San pulled him closer. Wooyoung leaned into San, expecting him to take control of the kiss. He was surprised when San submitted to him and his kiss. San was usually the one to dominate their intimate time. Wooyoung pulled back and looked into his boyfriend's eyes

"Woo... Please," San said softly, looking into his eyes. Wooyoung pulled San and kissed him. He kissed him hard hoping to put all his emotions into the kiss. He wanted San to feel his love. His trust. He wanted him to feel how much he loves him. Pulling away from San's lips, he made his way across his face. Kissing his forehead, his eyes, his cheeks, his nose before making his way down to his neck. He will worship San's body. From his head to his toes, he will show him how much he means to him.