THE IDIOT TAMER

This has been in my drafts since July last year. It's kinda hard to write smut when you don't have any libido
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hongjoong glared at the man across from him. The big idiot was getting on his nerves. "The colour schemes don't match", he said through gritted teeth. "It looks terrible. No one would want their wedding reception to be decorated with such ugly colours."

"What do you know about matching colours?" The idiot asked, rolling his eyes. "You people think you know everything." You people? You people???  Hongjoong felt himself snap, forgetting their in a meeting with other people. "You people? The fuck is that supposed to mean?"

Mingi, the big idiot, rolled his eyes before turning to their manager. He completely ignored Hongjoong and his question. "The colour schemes work. I don't know my little miss madam here has his panties in a knot."

Hongjoong felt himself get held back when he tried to lunge at the man across from him. "You homophobic son of a bitch!" He screamed. Mingi paid no attention to Hongjoong, like he was a small little fly.

"I don't get what you're upset about, the-"
"You homophobic overgrown 5 year old piece of shi-"
"ENOUGH!!" Shouted their manager, tired of the constant fighting between the two. "I've had it with you too. I'm putting both of you incharge of this wedding. You are not going anywhere until you make a decision."

"B-but- it's... He's-" Hongjoong stuttered. The manager looked at both of them before standing up. "Not going anywhere. Sort yourselves out or look for another job." With that, he walked out the door. Everyone who had been quietly watching the fight silently got up and walked out.

"I don't like you." Mingi said as he grabbed a handful of his hair. He tugged, pulling him closer so he could deepen the kiss. "I really, really don't like you."

"Hmm~ I... Don't... Like... Mmm... You too. Ah~" Hongjoong moaned in between kisses. He felt the taller man pull his head back using his hair, causing a chill to go through his body. He placed his hands on either sides of Mingi's head, pulling him lower so he could kiss him.

How did they find themselves aggressively making out in the boardroom, late at night? Since they couldn't decide on the colour schemes, they stayed late. However, they were both stubborn and wouldn't compromise on anything.

That led to a lot of screaming matches, both men tired and hungry after a long day. Mingi knew the colours don't match, he just couldn't admit it. There's a lot of things he refused to admit. Like his feelings towards his co-worker. The possibility of him being gay.

The shorter man had had enough of Mingi belittling him. He stood up ready to knock him into next week. Sometimes violence is the answer. Before he could swing at him, he slipped and fell, Mingi catching him before he hit the ground.

After a lot of pushing and shoving, Mingi's lips somehow landed on Hongjoong's. What followed was a heated make out session, both men reminding themselves how much they hated each other.

Mingi lifted Hongjoong and put him on the high table. The older wrapped his legs around him, pulling him even closer. The taller pushed him down onto the table, following him and grinding their hips together.

Very soon shirts were flying, hands were touching and tongues were licking. Hongjoong found himself on his knees, Mingi's long cock so far down his throat, its miracle it didn't come out his ass.

"Good to know your mouth isn't only good for talking shit," Mingi groaned flexing his hands in Hongjoong's hair. The man on his knees rolled his eyes in annoyance. Maybe he'll make Mingi's mouth do something else other than talk shit.