Chapter 1|

***Suddendly felt inspired. Comment. Vote. Keep your panties in a twist.

Chapter 1|

Clutching the strap of her bag, Cissy turned left down the cluttered hallway full of students, going visibly unnoticed by her peers. Everyone knew her name, they knew her brothers, her family, but she chose to ignore them all and they did as well in return. Cissy didn't like to form close relationships with people, it just wasn't like her to. She knew who she was and she was okay with that, Cissy didn't want people to tell her any different.

She scanned over the crowed, and for a brief moment, her chocolate brown eyes locked to Daemon before they quickly fell to floor obediently. Daemon had caught her gaze from across the hall, a few seconds felt like an eternity when his vindictive stare barreled down onto her.

Making a sharp turn, almost running to her locker, she had barely made it without bumping into him. Her fingers twitched as she twisted open the lock. She jumped, dropping her books as she felt a pair of arms wrap around her torso. Cissy immediately tensed, her arms turning rigid at her sides.

"Hmm...Cissy, did I scare you?" Mason chuckled and kissed her cheek. Cissy relaxed a little, but still felt on edge. Daemon had come forward and dropped down at her shoes.

"You're so clumsy." He chided softly, as he stood up with her fallen books. His fingers brushed against hers as he handed them to her. They felt warm, almost inviting. Daemon stretched, straightening his back before he slouched coolly against her open locker. One arm thrown over the top, the other relaxed down his side.

Mason still had his arms wrapped around her from behind, and brought her closer against his chest. She felt uncomfortable in this awkward position, they both towered over her at 6ft tall against her 5ft 2 frame. She was trapped between them; it was like any other normal day.

"Is something wrong?" She asked, they usually didn't bother her at school unless they had to. Cissy looked up at Daemon, she expected him to answer. He always gave the barrel of the bad news at times like these, but his face was masked indifferently.

"It's nothing Cissy." Mason responded softly, by hugging her closer, his arms tightening around her body, "We just love you."

Her eyebrows burrowed in confusion, "Okay, um, can you let go of me now please?" People were starting to stare at them as they walked by and she hated it. She didn't like attention. Mason reluctantly let her go. His arms feeling suddenly empty without her in them.

"We're going out to eat today." Mason stated and left with Daemon to their next class. Cissy quickly felt her stomach go uneasy.

***

She sighed dejectedly as the bell rang, school was over. Taking slow steps, she made her out the door to where she knew they already had the car running. It was very sleek and eye catching, Mason's preferred type. Dark tinted windows, black shiny paint and chrome rims, very intimidating. Opening the back door, she was surprised to find Daemon sitting in the back seat. She stood frozen for a moment before coming to her senses and getting inside. Mason was in the driver seat, but the car hadn't moved yet. He was typing away at his cell phone before he put it back in his pocket.

"Cissy, come here." Daemon said, his tone commanding. She went dumbstruck for a second; she didn't know how to respond, caught off guard. Daemon scowled and reached over to pull Cissy right next to him. His arm went around her waist to keep her there.

"What's going on?" She asked, but before anyone of them answered, the passenger side doors opened and in rushed three people she didn't know. Cissy immediately went from confused to overwhelmed, scooting closer to Daemon as much possible. His arm tightened around her protectively. She found herself hugging him, with her arm snug, lying across his chest and neck.