Chapter 1

Y/N'S POV

Of course my alarm clock chose to be a bitch today.

But then again I could understand it's point of view, it is monday.

To be honest if  it wasn't for my brother screaming in my face , i wouldn't have woken up.

Like i mean it is monday and I  really don't want to wake up.  

So thanks to my brother I now have a haedache, but then again I get a headache everytime he walks into the room. 

" Wake up, you stupid bitch" my brother, Noya said.

" Please get out of my god damn room, I'm getting a headache just looking at your ugly face" I said. 

" Oh shut up, you know I got the good genes, you're just mad because your an ugly bitch" He answered back.

This is just fanfiction you are beautiful the way you are.

" Stop lying. And for the last time. GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. OF. MY. ROOM." I yelled at him.

" Fine, I will do as the queen says" He said, laughing while walking out of my room.

" Urgghh" I groaned out while flopping down on my bed. 

" oh, and by the way please don't make any of my friends fall in love with you" My bitch of a brother said. 

" Didn't you just say I was the ugly one?  Never mind you're a boy after all. No god damn braincells. Why do I keep forgetting" I said mostly to myself, but he must have heard me.

" First of all i'm a man, not a boy"

" If you were a man, you wouldn't call you're sister a bitch" I said, stating the obvious, even though I just did it to annoy him.

" Then why do you call me a bitch?" he asked.

" Well i'm just stating the obvious" I said back.

He groaned while walking out of the room.

I flopped down on my bed again, and closed my eyes hoping to die.