𝖙𝖊𝖓: 𝖌𝖔𝖉 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖐𝖓𝖔𝖜𝖘 ~ 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖔𝖞𝖘

a/n: in this chapter connie will be playing the part pattie boyd did in the movie but her part will extended to play more of an important part simply to make the storyline more interesting! pattie will still be playing a part in the movie though but as a friend of the schoolgirl:)

wednesday 3rd march 1964

the motivation in which connie usually had when taking on a new role hadn't been to take its course. the happiness she felt when being told what her part was wasn't as happy this time as connie was told she'd be a young school girl on a train in which the boys would talk to. she felt anxiety and fear course through her veins as she sat having all the nessercery preparations made including hair, makeup and her outfit. her hair had been straightened with her curtain bangs slightly curled to create volume. her eyes had a definitive brown cut crease and bold eyeliner to give her a sweet yet elegant look to accompany her nude painted lips and her sharp cheekbones. she wore a simple school girl dress yet she looked more grown up than the teenage role she was supposed to be taking on.

"and that. . . should do it" connie's stylist, helena, smiled and as connie looked at herself in the mirror she smiled just as brightly as helena did. she looked gorgeous and that made her feel more confident than she ever felt she had been. at this point she felt nothing could dampen her mood.

until richard lester walked in the room that is.

"connie, you look stunning dear!" he smiled, beet-red colour rising to the young girls cheeks. "oh, thankyou" she replied. compliments as such always brightened her mood and gave her a great feeling of encouragement. helena had indeed done a splendid job.

"well, we're ready to film your scene when you are. the boys are all ready and waiting outside for you" he smiled. then connie's nerves kicked in once again. the undeniable fact that she had to face them was becoming more clear to her; taking over her thoughts. especially at the thought of seeing him.

"right " she smiled a fake smile as she stood, dusting off fresh air from the dress she wore. she looked to helena and muttered a kind thankyou and began to walk off. "connie wait" helena called; connie turned to face her as lester left the room. "don't be scared, okay? see, i know you are. i can tell by the look on your face. you look like a queen and it's not just because of my amazing makeup and hair skills," helena smirked causing connie to laugh lightly. "but it's because you are one. deep down inside. you are a strong, incredible young woman and the boys know that. just dont let their big egos and their silly fame get you down. just smile and show them what a queen you are" she smiled, allowing connie to feel empowered and brave enough to face her fears.

"you're the greatest, helena. thankyou" she whispered, bringing helena into a tight hug.

"now, go on. go show everyone how gorgeous my makeup is"

🧚‍♀️

george's pov:

the screeching of the billions of overly excited girls and over-joyed beatlemaniacs could be heard for miles. me and the boys stood waiting for connie so we could shoot another scene. we had done a few including the one in which we ran through the streets to the train station. not to mention the fact i fell face first on the pavement whilst recording. that's was embarrassing to say the least. honestly, i'm glad connie wasn't there to see that.

"what's taking this girl so long?" john groaned in annoyance as paul sighed. "patience, john. i've just gone and got her" richard lester smiled brightly as he came into sight. "you won't be complaining when you see her, believe me" he smirked at me in a knowing manner.