Prologue

I wish you could see yourself through my eyes
I always forget that you can't read my mind

-James TW

Prologue

•ღ•

I jumped on top of the trashcan running as I leap, landing on the ground, I took a turn and saw the cops chasing me, I panted and smiled as I look ahead sliding between the cop that was about to block me. I laughed as I took another turn. 

Everyone was looking at us, and some were taking a video. I took another turn but it was a dead end. I just let out a chuckle as I turn around with my hands in the air, surrendering. They were panting so hard as the other cop who I think is the chief grabbed my hand putting a handcuff. 

"When are you gonna stop (L/n)?!" He scowled, I laughed letting him push me towards the police car "When I'm dead...?" I laughed as the other cop opened the car door and the chief pushed me inside the car. He slammed the door shut then he went on the front seat.

He sighed as he started driving "You should stop this (L/n), you're gonna ruin your father's image as a Mayor you know that right?" He asked glancing at me through the rear view mirror. "Why would I care" I turn my attention outside the window.

When we arrived at the police station, the police shove me inside the prison as I sat down the chair, I saw a marker beside me. Who could've left this. "Wait there got that! I'll be calling your father" He said but I just shrug my shoulders not minding him as I pick the pen up.

I sat down the chair in front of the chief police's desk as I look at my surrounding boredly. "Is my father coming here?" I asked  turning to him, The door creaked open and when we look, it was just Dad's stupid assistant. As expected of him.

"The boss cannot come here due to an important meeting, So he sent me instead" He turn to me, I averted my gaze leaning on the chair letting out a sigh. "Please, I apologize about her behavior and the boss also sent this" He walked towards the desk putting a suitcase on top of it. 

"He told me to give this to you in exchange he wants you to turn a blind eye for what she did" I clench my fist into a ball as I stood up, kicking the chair making them turn to me. The chair broke as soon as it collided with the wall. 

"Still gonna turn a blind eye on that?" I boredly turn to them.

As soon as we were inside the car I turn my attention outside. 

"(Y/n)-chan, why did you steal a poor lady's wallet?" The assistant asked, I saw a girl holding a tall man's hand who I can see was her father they were having a great time smiling and laughing while they were walking I kept my eyes on them until we passed them. 

"Who knows" I shrug my shoulders turning away from the window putting a headphone on listening to a music to distract myself.

When I arrive home I went straight to my room but as soon as I arrive to my room, I went to my wardrobe to change my clothes but then nothing was inside, I raised a brow as I went to my drawer and all of my things disappeared. I storm out of the room as I went straight to the living were I saw the maids. 

"Hey! Where are all my stuff?" I asked with anger in my tone. I could see the maid flinch a bit.

"Stop scaring the maids" I clenched my fist, turning around to see the Assistant walking towards me. "Your Dad just decided to transfer you into a new school" He stated making my blood boil "And who said he gets to decide everything?" I glare at him, he stares back at me with a serious gaze.

"Your father prepared a place where you can stay, he'll send you money every week and that's final" He completely ignore my question, I clench my fist "Bullshit! I want to talk to him"

"Boss is busy" He turn his back declaring it was the end of the conversation. I ran a hand through my hair in frustration. "Fine! I'll transfer but I'll be worse and that's final!" I retorted as i climb up to my room.

•ღ•

"I heard there's gonna be a transfer student" Yamagishi hurried to where his friends were as he told them the news 

"Transfer student? Is it a girl?" Makoto asked then Yamagishi nodded enthusiastically "But there are rumors that she's a troublemaker at her previous school, there was one time she punched her classmates face just because she was bored and she ended in detention" Yamagishi says making the four gasp. 

"Really?!" They yell in unison "Yeah and there's this one time she straight up insulted a teacher because she said that looking at the teacher's face makes her throw up" The four gasped again "What really?!" 

"Well that's what the rumor says" Yamagishi shrugged "This transferee is dangerous we should stay away from her asap I heard she sent 10 boys at their school to the hospital just because she was tired" He added again gaining another gasp. 

"This transferee is-"

"Is what?" They turn to the voice to see a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair falling to her back, as she stares at the boredly with her (e/c) eyes "You guys from here right? Can you show me to the principal's office?" She reluctantly asked her bored eyes looking straight at Yamagishi's soul. 

"U-Uh yeah" She let out a sigh as she looked at the three figure who looked like they could pass out any moment. "You guys okay?" She raised a brow as she sighed once again. 

"This is stupid tsk!" She mumbled under her breath as she look around showing no interest.

"I'll take you there" She turn to see a male who was a 1 inch taller than her with a shoulder length hair, he had a smile on his face as he look at the girl.

'Takuya?!!' Makoto, Takemitchi and Yamagishi turn to Takuya. who was now walking with the girl taking her to the principals office

...

Author's Note

Hey guys! So this is the Takuya fanfic! I hope I didn't disappoint you