Chapter 25: Surprise

"Welcome back to Tokyo (Y/n)-chan, Takuya!" Terrence and the four men: Akkun, Makoto, Yamagishi and Takemitchi greeted with their own fiancé's and wives with them.

A lot of years had already passed. Terrence had grown old and he was as lively as ever but the four were still the same as before.

They approached Terrence and the others with a smile. "Hey everyone." They greeted. They were glad to see them but (Y/n) was glaring at Makoto who was hiding behind his fiancé. 

"Hey Makoto. I've already thought of a way to torture you after lying to me and Takuya five years ago!" She menacingly said making Takuya hold her shoulders stopping her from attacking Takuya.

"I'm sorry!!" Makoto screamed, holding his fiancé's shoulder, hiding on her back.

'She haven't change at all.' Terrence thought, smiling to himself.

"Where's Mr. (L/n)?" He asked, his smile not faltering.

"Oh, Dad is-" Before she could finish.

"Slow down!" It was her father. They turned to look behind them to see her father with a little boy and girl holding his hand.

"Mama! Papa!" They let go of his hand then they ran towards (Y/n) and Takuya.

They were in shock after seeing the two kids. The girl resembled Takuya meanwhile the little boy resembled (Y/n) but they had opposite attitude. The little girl was like (Y/n) meanwhile the boy was like Takuya.

"Guys, meet Kazemi and Hayase." (Y/n) said, smiling at them.

"Our kids." Takuya added.

"Hi." Kazemi the little girl and Hayase the little boy sweetly greeted, waving their little hands making the women gush at the sight.

They were surprised and they were proud of their friend. Takuya finally had a great wife and two wonderful kids. 

"How come you didn't tell us?!" Akkun and Takemitchi chorused.

Takuya could only scratch his head with a smile on his lips. "Surprise?" He said.

Hayase and Kazemi ran to Takemitchi and Akkun with their eyes sparkling.

"Dad told us that you used to kick some butts!" Kazemi excitedly asked. Kazemi was a Gang enthusiasts and would always talk about fighting.

"Well.." Takemitchi scratched his head with an awkward smile on his lips.

"Let's spar!! Let's spar!!"

"Now, Now, Kazemi." (Y/n) pulled her daughter then she turned to them.

As soon as they arrived home they placed their bags down. (Y/n) looked at the house that Takuya bought after coming back here in Japan. It was big enough for the four of them. The two kids ran inside having a contest of their own.

"The first one to get inside the room get's to eat ice cream." Kazemi challenged making his little brother run after her.

"Careful!" Takuya yells from the door with worry in his tone then he turned to the side to see his wife standing while looking around the place. 

A smile formed on his gentle feature then he walked towards her, snaking his hand around her waist, catching her by surprise.

"Do you like the house?" He asked.

She smiled then she turned to face Takuya. "I love it."

Takuya leaned his forehead on hers, the tip of his nose touching her nose.

It's been five years since they got married and he still couldn't believe that reality. It was as if, he was just dreaming this whole time. He got to marry the woman he loved and now they have two little them running inside the house. It was a dream come true.

"They're gonna kiss! Ew!" Kazemi yells with disgust as she pointed from the stairs. Her brother beside him stuck his tongue out, scrunching his nose.

(Y/n) glanced at the two then she turned to face Takuya with her brow raised and a smile on her lips then she lets go of Takuya before turning back to the two who flinched. She lifted her hand up wriggling her fingers.

"Come here you two." She ran up the stairs, chasing the two who were laughing while running.

Takuya looked up at them with his hand on his hips, watching his wife chasing after the two. A smile formed on his lips then he ran up to join them.

Their voices bounced in the walls, their laughter was loud and contagious.

When night came, They tucked Kazemi and Hayase in their bed. When they were sure that the two were asleep they turned to lights off then they walked out of Kazemi and Hayase's room.

They were now inside their shared room. (Y/n) was sitting in front of her vanity, while combing her hair then when she was done she stood up. The door to their bathroom opened revealing Takuya who just got out of shower.

He dried his hair with a towel then he glanced at her. A smile immediately formed on his lips when he saw his precious wife. 

She smiled at him then she approached him, pulling his hand then she pushed him to sit down their bed. She took the towel off his hand then she went behind him, drying his hair herself.

"I can-"

"No." 

He didn't continue to protest since he knew that she wouldn't listen. He just let her be as he sat, looking at the mirror where he could see his wife from behind him.

"Takuya." She spoke. Takuya only hummed in response. 

She placed the towel down her lap then she looked at Takuya through the mirror. 

"I have something to..." She paused momentarily, then she looked down at the towel. "Tell you." She added.

Takuya turned to face her then he held her hand.

"What is it?" He asked, rubbing circles on the back of her hand using his thumb.

"I've been feeling so unwell these past weeks and.." She paused momentarily then she bit her bottom lip.

"And?" Takuya prompted. 

"And while were in the States, I hid it from you. I was worried that maybe I have a disease and that you'd freak out." She said as she looked down. Takuya was starting to panic.

His heart was beating loudly in his chest. 

"Why? I don't understand. H-" Before he could start his questions, (Y/n) lifted her hand up covering Takuya's hand.

"I'm not done yet." She said then she put her hand down. She took a deep breath then she held Takuya's hand again.

"So, I went to the doctor.." She continued. "To check myself up and..." She paused then she looked at Takuya right in the eyes. He looked back at her with a serious look in his brown eyes. "The doctor said that.." 

"That?" Takuya prompted.

"I'm having a child." She finished. 

Takuya was in confusion. He tilted his head to the side, his brows knitted. "What?" Nothing sink in his mind.

"Takuya, I'm pregnant."

End