Chapter 4: You understand that right?

•ღ•

"Takuya!" Makoto slapped Takuya's back as he smiled with amusement in his face.

"I can't believe it! Are you two something?!" Yamagishi asked as he looked at Takuya with anticipating eyes.

"No! We're not." Takuya shyly looked away.

Every student was staring at him. Ever since the declaration you made, everyone was starting to respect Takuya and some feared him because they were afraid that you'd be after their heads if they try something to Takuya.

"By the way Takuya, looks like your girlfriend is gonna be absent today." Yamagishi said.

"I told you she's not my girlfriend!" Takuya protested which Yamagishi just shrugged.

While they were walking inside a classroom, they were met by a girl who jumped from the window to the ground.

You dusted your skirt then you lifted your head up to meet Takuya's eyes.

You stared at him for a minute, then you broke contact with him as you walked pass them.

"Did she just went through the window?" Makoto mumbled, following your figure with his eyes as you walked out of the classroom.

'What's wrong with her today?'  Takuya thought as he followed you with his eyes until you disappeared from his sight.

He was lost in thought as he stare at where you disappeared earlier.

"Takuya" He was snapped out of his thoughts when Yamagishi called him.

"Let's go?"

•ღ•

You walked in the corridor silently then stopped when you reached a specific classroom. You went inside ignoring the eyes that was staring at you.

You saw boys at the desk laughing and having fun but as soon as you stood in front of them the boy that was in front of you snickered as he eyed you.

"Who are you?" He asked. You didn't answered him, instead you lifted your hand up then you clutched a handful of his hair pulling his head back making him bend backward.

"Ah! Ah!!!" He yell, lifting his hand up to grip on your hand trying to pry your hands off hin but he couldn't.

You kept a straight face on as you pulled him down even more. A tears escaped his eye as he cried.

"Hey! Let go of me!" He begged.

"Why- Why are you doing-"

"Because I'm bored. Does that answer your question?" You monotonously replied as you side eyed him then you pushed his head forward.

You looked at him then you lifted his head up, forcing him to face you.

"Don't show your face to me again." You coldly said, then you let go of his head.

"You, You, You and You." You pointed at the four boys who were trembling.

"Follow me if you don't want to die early." You said in a cold threatening voice. The four immediately followed behind you as you walked out of the classroom.

You stopped for a second when you saw Takuya but then later on you proceeded.

Takuya followed you with his eyes. He was starting to get curious.