Chapter 31 : Su Mo , hold on....

Su Mo's words made Chu Shixiao stunned, what did he say?

What did he say that he did not believe? Isn't it just the words that slandered Lin Yue!

Chu Shixiao's face instantly became extremely ugly. Having reached this point, he still didn't forget to slander Lin Yue!

This recognition made Chu Shixiao extremely angry.

"Su Mo, you really let me down! Even now, you still want to slander Lin Yue. You are really worse than I thought!"

Su Mo raised his eyes, looked at Chu Shixiao coldly, and yanked his wrist back from Chu Shixiao's hand.

There was a bitter smile on his face.

"Whether you believe it or not, I have never been that kind of person. Chu Shixiao, you will definitely regret it..."

"Get out!" Chu Shixiao looked at him viciously, and pointed his hand outside the door, "Get out of here!"

A trace of paleness flashed across Su Mo's face, then he turned and left without a pause.

Chu Shixiao looked boredly at Su Mo's back and slammed the door shut.

After the loud bang, the whole room instantly restored tranquility.

He said he was disappointed with Su Mo, but why was Su Mo's eyes full of disappointment when he looked at him just now?

Why can someone like Su Mo be disappointed in himself?

Chu Shixiao clenched his finger tightly and slammed it against the wall.

It was Su Mo, a despicable and shameless villain who had done something wrong, but he actually said he would regret it.

Chu Shixiao smiled sarcastically, how could he regret it? He will never regret it in his life!

Su Mo turned around and looked at the closed door, his heart was full of bitterness, it was too uncomfortable...

Between Lin Yue and himself, Chu Shixiao always chose to believe in Lin Yue.

Now I was like a bereaved dog who had been driven out of the house, desperate to the extreme.

There were bursts of tingling in the heart, and Su Mo bit his teeth tightly, the pain was so painful that he couldn't straighten up his body.

Su Mo couldn't help squatting down slowly.

It hurts, it hurts beyond imagination...

Su Mo covered his heart with his hands, and his face instantly became extremely pale.

He was breathing heavily, the feeling of suffocation made him extremely painful, but he didn't get the slightest relief, and the heart was still colicking.

Damn, this disease would happen at this time.

Sure enough, what happened recently is too cruel, making this heart unbearable?

Su Mo subconsciously reached into his pocket, but there was nothing in the pocket.

He just remembered that he didn't bring the medicine out when he changed his work clothes in the nightclub. I don't even know where I left my mobile phone.

Su Mo's head was constantly sweating, and even his breathing began to become rapid, and his consciousness gradually disappeared...

Su Mo knew that he couldn't go on like this anymore, and doing nothing was like waiting for death.