Chapter 35 : I didn't expect you to be interested in this kind of person.

Su Mo lowered his head silently, not in the mood to appreciate how exquisite and gorgeous the decorations on the scene were.

These are just like mockery to him, he doesn't want to see, he doesn't want to see it.

Obviously the scene looked warm and romantic, but he felt depressed.

"can I go now?"

It was almost begging.

Su Mo didn't want to know how good Chu Shixiao was to Lin.

Even if Chu Shixiao picked off the stars in the sky and gave them to Lin Yue, it had nothing to do with him.

Why do we have to show off in front of him?

Is it to remind him how miserable his birthday was?

Forced to divorce, forced abortion, and slapped a few times...

Sure enough, it was a miserable birthday.

But I just want to forget it!

"I'm going back, Lin Yue's birthday. You can just give it to him."

But Chu Shi Xiao would not let Su Mo do as he wished.

"I've come here, what's going on now? Lin Yue's birthday, are you reluctant to even give a blessing? Su Mo, what on earth are you guilty of?"

Chu Shixiao squeezed Su Mo's wrist tightly, his eyes looked at him like a falcon, and he had no intention of letting Su Mo leave his sight.

Su Mo pulled his wrist vigorously, but was imprisoned by Chu Shixiao, wanted to go but couldn't go.

Su Mo raised his eyes and glanced at Chu Shixiao, only bitterness was left in his eyes.

Chu Shixiao said he had a guilty conscience, but he was not guilty of conscience.

Obviously it is heartache.

Why is it so cruel?

Don't even let him hide...

The birthday party soon began, and guests walked into the venue one after another.

Lin Yue is undoubtedly the most dazzling one on the scene. As the protagonist of the birthday party, everyone is blessing him, and of course Chu Shixiao is no exception.

Chu Shixiao not only prepared such a grand birthday party for Lin Yue, but also gave him a luxurious gift.

Everyone on the scene watched him open the gift box, and then he took out a car key from inside.

It was a limited edition Ferrari sports car.

For a while, the atmosphere of this birthday party reached its climax.

Obviously, the atmosphere was extremely happy, but Su Mo was sitting in his seat blankly like a soulless person. It was totally incompatible with the atmosphere of the entire venue.

Su Mog did not expect that Chu Shixiao would arrange a bodyguard by his side in order to prevent him from leaving.

Force yourself to see them happy? This is Chu Shixiao's purpose.

A trace of sadness flashed in his eyes, and Su Mo lowered his head slightly, how much Chu Shixiao hated himself would do such a thing.

At this moment, Su Mo suddenly heard a familiar voice rang.

"Su Mo, why are you here?"

With a glass of wine in his hand, Li Ming walked over with a smile.