evil pranks

glue into keyholes

Feel locked out all the time? Well, a little quick drying glue to the keyhole of a door or padlock will keep it shut for good. You can keep your victim from opening his drawer or entering his home until he gets some help to remove it, or knock it down. Not very evil, but still an evil prank, nonetheless.

fiber glass insulation~in dryer

Did you know that fiberglass insulation can make your skin itch? Add in a small patch into your victim's dryer and it will likely break up into tiny fibers. A great deal of it will get caught in the lint trap, but enough of it will mix in to your victim's clothes.

Your victim's going to have a hard time finding out what happened and will probably go nuts before he does. Please don't try this out at a laundromat.

Got ditched by a particularly mean ex? In this evil prank, you'll be creating posters with their picture on it. Make an embarrassing caption at the bottom, e.g. "This person gave me herpes" or "This person sucks in bed". Once you have it up, go to a place that your ex frequents and post it up in the toilets repeatedly over the week until most of the people there have seen it. That place won't be a favorite for your ex after you're done!

8. Fake Pregnancy In this evil prank, you'll be faking a pregnancy, on someone else! Convince your victim that she's pregnant by giving her morning sickness with syrup of ipecac, and top it off with a pregnancy test that always tests positive. Introduce some syrup of ipecac into your victim's morning drink for a few days. Meanwhile, purchase a real pregnancy test kit and repackage the fake one into it.

After 3 days of nausea and vomiting, suggest to your victim that she could be pregnant. Offer to buy her a pregnancy test kit to find out, then give her the one with the fake inside. Once it tests positive, watch your victim freak out.

This prank will only succeed if your victim is sexually active. If you looking for a fake pregnancy test for other purposes (fooling your husband or boyfriend maybe).