Chapter 35; scarlet is dead.

As she was about to open the car, some police siren were heard. She could have easily jumped in the car and zoomed off in a speed but no she had plan this with queen. Queen contacted the police giving them scarlet address at the moment.

"Froze young lady and if you dear move, I'll shoot!" Ordered one of them as they surrounded her.

Scarlet held in a smirk. After today her case will be closed.

"I'm inspector ken and you are under arrest"

Scarlet pretended to be complying with them. The officer  took her wrist.

He brought out an handcuff about to cuff her both wrist when She elbowed the police officer at his palms making his pistol bounced off.

She reached out for the gun and dragged a female police to herself .

"If you don't give way now, I'm gonna blow her brains off." She threaten pointing the gun to the lady's forehead.

That was part of the plan.

"Please please don't shoot me pls.." the lady kept on pleading as she shivers in fear.

"Drop your gun now!" The cop ordered while she was tactfully using her free hand behind her to open her car.

"Do I look like I'm kidding, if you step any further I'll shoot!"

Just as she was sure, the door was opens, she pushed the lady so hard And the minute the police got distracted, it gave her enough time to hop into the car and zoomed off.

She look at the mirror and smiled as she saw the police car speeding behind her. Now the police were after her. She love this. Her plan is working.

Once she was close to the bushy area, she turn on her time bomb and immediately it counted to 0, she jumped out in a goal and landed inside the bush, The car explored.

Having some few scratches, She weakly ran very far into the woods.

She was still somewhere at the middle of the forest, she decided to call queen off course with dennis' phone.

"How was it scarlet were you able to fake your death?"

"If I hadn't would I have called?"!

"Well maybe, escaping is deferent from dying."

"Yeah it's done just hope that's enough proof for them to think that I'm dead." She huffed.

"So where are you now?"

"I'm somewhere in the woods, I'll let you know once I gets to civilization" and she hung up after getting an 'ok' from queen.

She turn on her gps location using it to find her way out of the forest.

....
their hairs are both swinging in the hair behind them, the breeze was intense yet refreshing.
scarlet and queen both  stood by the sea shore facing each other.

"Scarlet are you really sure you want to do this?? You want to leave everything behind?" Queen's voice was crack so she find herself whispering.

"Yes I've to do this okay." Scarlet press's her lips together and snif in a sob.

"But you know Dennis wouldn't be able to bear this especially leaving with his child."

"I know but it has to been done, this is the only way I know I can save his life. I'm too toxic for him. Can't you see, terrible upon terrible things keeps happening to him ever since I came into his life. Just help me give him his phone and tell him that, I'll find a way to return his child after he or she has come of age." Tears were already running down her cheek beyond her control.