Chapter 4

Nicks POV When i woke up this morning it felt warm but i then remembered that me and orlan broke up a few months ago... when i sat up and looked around it didn't look like my house it didn't look familiar. Then I heard her voice...oh how much i loved to hear her talk....she sounded like a dove sent from heaven....She cooed in my ear...she talked slow and soft her words spoke...."good morning love, are you tired?" "no...but i should really head home" i responded, my voice sluggish and low. "I'd hate to see you leave so early dear..." she said sounding a bit sad. "I can stay a bit longer but i have to get going soon...I have to film a video" "ah...okay....but can you come over later..? I have some new wine that we could drink together" "alright i'll see what i can do". After that i got out of bed I found it a bit hard to move as always but my bones felt more stiff in the mornings then they do during the day. While i was brushing my teeth she asked what I'd like for breakfast after I spit the toothpaste out of my mouth i responded with "could i have some pancakes waffles and two fruit salads please" "of course, love!" she responded in an excited and happy tone. Kadies POV I went straight down to the kitchen and started working on his breakfast but after i was finished making his breakfast i made myself a small bowl of fruit then i thought about the only reason i was "vegan" it was to loose weight....