15

My love is a promise, an unbreakable bond,
Forever I will love you, here and beyond!!

They say Nothing goes in favor of a bride after she gets married. Zafar's proved all those people so wrong.

Meshiyath and ameerah are getting so much of privilege for being a bride. Grooms are getting too ignore that it seems like meshiyath and ameerah are the only people on the stage.

Meshiyath who was almost limping in the dress was walking by the help of safi who was leaving no chance of teasing her.

Asim was just sitting on the chair and would look around as if searching for something and ameerah was also seated in one place lost in her own thought.

Ameerah and asim were posing for a photo which were anything but a wedding photo.

It was like they were standing for a school group photo.

Everyone were trying to make a conversation but they both just sat and move thier heads.

It was their meal time much to ameerah's relief she was starving from the time this event began.

Asim walked down first and forward his hand for ameerah, she obliged  and they walked to the table it  was like ameerah almost ran to if not  asim clasped her hand and walked slowly.

This was their way of communication in public, they would speak through their actions and gestures.

And do you know they both had night talks about everything and nothing like those romantic main leads in dramas and all.

Although asim didn't climbed the pipe and met her secretly but they had their own way of meeting.

Ameerah said that she need to go for some urgent work so was asim's reason and they met at Ashraf's place as he was out of state for a week setting all the work for ameerah. So amna help them to meet for a while.

And that was the best memory for them.

Ameerah would blush like a teenage girl while talking and asim would just stare at the beauty who was all his.

Unaware of the storm coming thier way.

It was just that they didn't want show off this event and would have a simple nikkah and rukhsati but fate is all written.

Ameerah was enjoying her meal ignoring all the teasing and looks.

Now safi and meshiyath were standing for the shoot.

Meshiyath was standing in front her back flushed with safi's chest, meshiyath was supposed to look down and safi to her.

"Meshiyath, look your earing is--"safi caught meshiyath's attention, she looked in his eyes and safi in her eyes which was clicked by arif.

"Done! "Safi whispered satisfied.

"Done?"Meshiyath asked tilting her head to right.whit a frown on her cute face.

"Done..."Safi said with a  smile and tilted his head to left which was again clicked by anam.

"Done!!!! "The squad shouted making safi laugh and meshiyath go all crimson.